Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
neither of these cats are draws..benavidez has at least shown something on a higher level..plant im watching closely to see who hes facing in his 3rd title defense

View attachment 28770

interesting IBF rankings...i bet you its going to be plant vs truax or lionell thompson next lol..prime undefeated 168 champs all 4...2 of them under the same banner and Al can't make these 2 nikkas fight..awful

Your :cape:for Benavidez is borderline pathetic :hhh:
Yea blame Al for benavidez being a hoe :mjlol:

1.8M on Fox is better than any 168 not named Canelo so yea I’m that division Plant is a draw

Uzi wasn’t a high level fight :stopitslime:... Plant was the underdog friend...Plant showed real champ shyt... coming off injury N long lay-off didn’t need 2 tune ups :sas2:

That possible trilogy with Ronald Gavrill tho very high level :krs:

Like I said before Ima need you to keep the same energy for Plant as you do for GGG for Rolls N whatever bum GGG is fighting next... Plant sent an offer to Smith ...Benavidez is in hiding... whoever he fights I want you front N center defending that shyt like you did with GGG cuz you can’t make nikkas fight you right friend :youngsabo:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
N all you DAZN dikk riders

Can’t even make Garcia v Linares :mjlol:

Can’t make Prograis v Hooker :russ:

Andrade 33 still ain’t fight a soul :pachaha:

GGG fighting another bum:heh:

Farmer v JoJo goin be the highlight of your year :bryan:

I never wanna hear a god damn thing about so N so needs to go on DAZN... when DAZN can’t even make in house fights :camby:

THIS is true

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Your :cape:for Benavidez is borderline pathetic :hhh:
Yea blame Al for benavidez being a hoe :mjlol:

1.8M on Fox is better than any 168 not named Canelo so yea I’m that division Plant is a draw

Uzi wasn’t a high level fight :stopitslime:... Plant was the underdog friend...Plant showed real champ shyt... coming off injury N long lay-off didn’t need 2 tune ups :sas2:

That possible trilogy with Ronald Gavrill tho very high level :krs:

Like I said before Ima need you to keep the same energy for Plant as you do for GGG for Rolls N whatever bum GGG is fighting next... Plant sent an offer to Smith ...Benavidez is in hiding... whoever he fights I want you front N center defending that shyt like you did with GGG cuz you can’t make nikkas fight you right friend :youngsabo:

first i criticize benavidez..hell i criticized him in his last fight...i can pull receipts criticizing him :pachaha:..i say lots of things :sas1:..hell i dont even think hes the best 168 pounder overall..but he is better than plant

now best comparison with these 2 for now is their common opponent...porky medina...my comments on both fights as they happened are on this forum....one performance showed more level than the other.....gee i wonder which one:mjgrin:

i was brutally honest on who won both gavril fights....dont know how thats a negative:russ:

a win against uzcategui which he looks terrible and his first title defense is against mike lee who he drained...i can look on steve rolls record and even he's accomplished more in his career than mike lee in the ring :dead:...everyone shytted on that fight rightfully so...well almost everyone :jawalrus:..and then you have to big up his IBF mandatory cuz the fight is barely mid and no one knew who he was unless you are in tune with euro boxing scene:unimpressed:...to the point where you had to make up a legit world title for him so it seems like this was a big challenge for plant :heh:..it happened this year...its PBC lone highlight this year that didnt go awry :dead:..you don't see me bigging up GGG's next mando do you..if so im sure you can produce those receipts for me:unimpressed:

those 2 title defenses means hes on the clock to make a significant fight..benavidez has a tougher 1st title defense coming up than plant had with mike lee:umad:..so my energy is very consistent friend:win:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
There needs to hurry up and be a fight off amongst the 4 champs at 168 already. Let the Euros fight each other and the Americans fight each other, then the winners fight for undisputed plus the Euros and the Americans, respectively, are all on the same promoters, at least the first two fights should be easy to make. There is nobody in this division that needs to be protected none of them are stars, let them fight.

Also I want the IBF to order Danny Jacobs as Caleb Plants mando, that is a good fight that I would definitely watch.

And honestly nobody at 168 has done anything to seperate themselves from the rest of the pack, so until we start getting some fights out of them they are all on the same level. Callum may be the best overall as far as a combination of skill and talent, but Plant is the most skilled from what I've seen, but I still gotta see them fight.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
168 is really what y’all see when y’all see 154

nah lol..im negative about 168,...154 is arguably the best division in boxing

all the champions have had dope fights their last times out

al though needs to make that charlo vs rosario unification..since 2 those became champs within a month of each other, they are still in the acceptable window of time to get things going :obama:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
168 is really what y’all see when y’all see 154

154 and 175 are the two divisions that you wish boxing was like across the board. There are no easy fights in those divisions and you have no choice, but to fight the other champs if you wanna make any type of noise. 135, 147, 160, and Heavyweight all carry themselves off hype not actual boxing.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
id say this was a possibility if danny doesnt owe 1 more fight for hearn...i dont see plant going to dazn to defend

I like Caleb Plant, think he is a good boxer, but if he is serious about being the best like all of his trash talk has been lately, he'll fight Jacobs. That would be a better win than ANY top 168 fighter has had lately, a much better win, and it would at least build up his profile some.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I honestly believe that one of the best fights in boxing that could be made would be Caleb Plant vs Billy Joe Saunders. That would be a great chess match right there, I would love to see it. Hard to sell it to casuals though.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
tyson vs nielsen is on showtime

brian nielsen i remember from my early days in the internet boxing community - late 90s..i used to hear of him...and used to be like this guy has all these wins and shyt..he must be a bad dude...this was the first time i ever seen him fight in i think was 2001..dude was pathetic as hell