Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Wlad is chinnier than both, he was the 1st person to come to mind
normally i'd give the benefit of the doubt because its heavyweight and they can hit but there are names on there that should not have stopped him. Later career jones is another. He was getting stopped left and right. Saddest shyt

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

I know you stan the nikka since you got his pic in your avi, but Hearns aint no Mayweather bro. Man got knocked out 4 times because he was prone to get drawn into wars if he couldn't stay at range and punch your lights out because he stands straight up like a statue. Tito would keep his head in Hearns chest the whole time like Hagler did and stop him. Tito and his 1 dimension is a terrible matchup stylistically here. Not to mention Tito could punch, Hearns would get stopped within 9 rounds.

Tito fought De La Hoya, Hopkins, Jones Jr, Winky Wright, Pernell Whitaker, Hector Comacho, Freddie Pendleton, Fernando Vargas, Ricardo Mayorga, William Joppy. All these are good fighters all on Hearns level, some I'd favor Hearns some the other guy.

Hearns aint some unbeatable juggarnaut bro he is an ATG and I recognize him as such, but he didn't even prove he was the best of his own generation for me to laugh at the idea Tito never fought anyone as good as Hearns.

Edit: AND as much as y'all may not like him Tito NEVER lost at 147. :umad:

Last edited: