Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
First of all the Franchise..is a very bad idea :hhh:

i would take usyk but a slim margin to beat whyte

whyte has already beaten rivas - its the just the drug test thats in question
whyte vs ortiz is like 60-40 only because ortiz is getting old
ruiz beats whyte if he is in condition and mind is right
We already know what’s about to happen Bob loved that Franchise idea

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

100% agree. This era of 'Franchise' champions will come back to bite the sport in the ass mark my words. The boxing gods don't look favorably upon these matrix level duck jobs that have happened and will continue to happen with these franchise belts. Maybe not now, but the next generation is gonna pay for it.

All the progress in the right direction the sport had been taking, and franchise belts are like taking 10 steps back. The fukk is a 'franchise' in boxing anyway?:hhh:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I’m disappointed in all y’all that let that don’t know shyt about boxing fakkit compare Danny Garcia To Tevin fukking Farmer :hhh:

Shame on all of y’all

I can’t have a sex filled day cuz bullshyt like that gets posted N y’all let it slide

Do better brehs Smfh
giphy.gif

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

i would take usyk but a slim margin to beat whyte

whyte has already beaten rivas - its the just the drug test thats in question
whyte vs ortiz is like 60-40 only because ortiz is getting old
ruiz beats whyte if he is in condition and mind is right

I hate the Franchise shyt the WBC has been doing but if it gives us another good fight than shyt :manny:

Whyte’s a good barometer to see where Usyk is at Heavy. He gets a lot of hype and has definitely got the goods. But people talk like it’s a given that he’s a future Champ and not many Cruiserweights have seem to standout moving up at HW in recent memory.

A focused Ruiz/Usyk would be a great matchup , but I need to see him against a much better fighter than Chazz Witherspoon before thinking anything of it.

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
100% agree. This era of 'Franchise' champions will come back to bite the sport in the ass mark my words. The boxing gods don't look favorably upon these matrix level duck jobs that have happened and will continue to happen with these franchise belts. Maybe not now, but the next generation is gonna pay for it.

All the progress in the right direction the sport had been taking, and franchise belts are like taking 10 steps back. The fukk is a 'franchise' in boxing anyway?:hhh:

Exactly. I think the WBC is definitely the most prestigious belt in 2020 but WBC does a lot of sh1t that I can't stand.

Even this past week with the 2 Top Rank cards on ESPN..every winner got a "medal" that looked like some bootleg olympic gold medal. Why? This just cheapens the sport.

Can you imagine somebody watching boxing for the first time and asking what that is, it just waters it down.

There is no more need for these trinket belts and medals, you can still do that behind closed doors and present them, mail them out, but don't bring that to the ring.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I’m disappointed in all y’all that let that don’t know shyt about boxing fakkit compare Danny Garcia To Tevin fukking Farmer :hhh:

Shame on all of y’all

I can’t have a sex filled day cuz bullshyt like that gets posted N y’all let it slide

Do better brehs Smfh
giphy.gif

The post was so bad, I just scrolled past it bruh.

Farmer always had more to lose from not taking the Tank fight.
It's the way of the B side when you haven't built yourself into a real attraction. Swift don't fit into that category really, even with his losses and controversial wins. He'll always be a name that can get fights. Farmer not so much.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. I think the WBC is definitely the most prestigious belt in 2020 but WBC does a lot of sh1t that I can't stand.

Even this past week with the 2 Top Rank cards on ESPN..every winner got a "medal" that looked like some bootleg olympic gold medal. Why? This just cheapens the sport.

Can you imagine somebody watching boxing for the first time and asking what that is, it just waters it down.

There is no more need for these trinket belts and medals, you can still do that behind closed doors and present them, mail them out, but don't bring that to the ring.

See that’s the problem. They are a complete joke and yet you still call them the “most prestigeous”. No, they are a fukking joke. Until they can do everything but yall won’t diminish their value for it they gonna keep on doing it.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
See that’s the problem. They are a complete joke and yet you still call them the “most prestigeous”. No, they are a fukking joke. Until they can do everything but yall won’t diminish their value for it they gonna keep on doing it.

Honestly WBC, WBA, and WBO, are all a big joke. The IBF is the only one that is still legit. No Super, Regular, and interim belt like the WBA. No franchise champ and regular champ like the WBC or changing the rules to allow mid level doping. No 'well even though the #1 ranked fighter isn't signed to us, we'll make the #7 ranked guy the mandatory because we have a TV clause that allows us to pick any guy on the list that we want in house instead of the #1' like the WBO.

Never has a champ been able to get around fighting his mando in the IBF, if he has a unification they'll push it back but you still have to fight them eventually.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Seeing this poll, I went and saw on youtube they put Terence Crawford vs Ricky Burns on youtube it had been so long since I watched it, I realize now who Terence Crawford reminds me of, he reminds me of Zab Judah.

Not as light on his feet as Zab, but he hits a little harder, both have quick hands and decent upper body movement, both defensively irresponsible, both can be frustrating to watch at times.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The post was so bad, I just scrolled past it bruh.

Farmer always had more to lose from not taking the Tank fight.
It's the way of the B side when you haven't built yourself into a real attraction. Swift don't fit into that category really, even with his losses and controversial wins. He'll always be a name that can get fights. Farmer not so much.

It was a horrible post... first with the whole Tank was ducking Farmer

Then Farmer not accepting 2 million which at the time was 3Xs higher than anything he ever made

= Swift turning down TRs shyt offer which Danny made to fight Salka

:russ:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Shame on all of y’all

Do better brehs Smfh
giphy.gif
that was a serious offence
TDL5LEQ.gif

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Seeing this poll, I went and saw on youtube they put Terence Crawford vs Ricky Burns on youtube it had been so long since I watched it, I realize now who Terence Crawford reminds me of, he reminds me of Zab Judah.

Not as light on his feet as Zab, but he hits a little harder, both have quick hands and decent upper body movement, both defensively irresponsible, both can be frustrating to watch at times.
Crawford has more physical strength than Zab, which stylistically would come in handy against someone like Tszyu

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Crawford has more physical strength than Zab, which stylistically would come in handy against someone like Tszyu

Yup he does, but he makes the same mistakes in the ring. Keeps his hands too low, lazy with his guard, and when he's on the backfoot he moves kinda predictably. Tszyu knows how to cut off the ring, he doesn't have flashy footwork but is quick, has excellent timing and was one of the most accurate punchers I've ever seen. Not to mention Tszyu could put you to sleep with either hand. Crawford could win, but from what I've seen out of him he would probably get himself stopped. Plus Tszyu was battle tested and beat better comp.

I called it back in the day that Tszyu would punch Zab lights out when everyone tolde Zab would box circles around Tszyu, like Tszyu wasn't a MASSIVE step up in skill level comp compared to what Zab had been facing. Took that mans 0. :wow: