Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Tyson Fury ahead of Anthony Joshua in Forbes' highest paid athletes list ⋆ Boxing News 24

• 11 – Tyson Fury – $57 million
  • 19 – Anthony Joshua – $47 million
  • 20 – Deontay Wilder – $46.5 million
  • 30 – Canelo Alvarez – $37 million

THOUGHTS?
I guess only one Canelo fight was counted? According to his deal he gets about 33million per fight with DAZN so if both would be included it should be about double. Idk what was the starting date of the count
Thought Wilder would be more with 10 for Ortiz being in there too (iirc)
Thought Joshua got some crazy 70-80 m form the Saudis but didn't really go deep in it

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I guess only one Canelo fight was counted? According to his deal he gets about 33million per fight with DAZN so if both would be included it should be about double. Idk what was the starting date of the count
Thought Joshua got some crazy 70-80 m form the Saudis but didn't really go deep in it
Yeah looks like the site fee might have been that much but Hearn took off that and probably paid Ruiz out of that too. Seem like Fury got crazy paid for Wallin

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Its june to June not calendar year

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
mustafa stays droppin knowledge..and he is in tune with boxing of yesteryear when he drops that knowledge..one of my favorite IG's

I get what he saying, but that punch wasn't some unblockable SNK boss type shyt. LL whips it around to connect, but Tyson really just had to lower his center of gravity to make him miss. The thing is Mikey was already beat up and tired by that point so he was there to be hit with anything really.

All types of punches be landing once you got a guy dead to rights. He needed a better example to prove his point imo.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I get what he saying, but that punch wasn't some unblockable SNK boss type shyt. LL whips it around to connect, but Tyson really just had to lower his center of gravity to make him miss. The thing is Mikey was already beat up and tired by that point so he was there to be hit with anything really.

All types of punches be landing once you got a guy dead to rights. He needed a better example to prove his point imo.
He mentioned that he saw Tyson was hit with that punch over and over again in previous fights and that's why he picked that particular fight against Lewis as example.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin