Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Any truth to wilder saying he was drugged in the fury fight?
Yup. Team Fury paid off one of his trainers to spike his water to make him sluggish, lethargic, weak and tired.

62ec69dad8a170287054a88ac51daf54.png

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Maybe duran. Coming up and beating the bigger leonard is one of the most impressive victories in history imo. Others moved up but they didn't face the caliber of sugar ray.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
It's only eye test though based on that I say Roy
Even on eye test duran was impressive as hell. He matched leonard's footspeed and cut off the ring effectively. Made him fight his fight. Hurt the bigger man several times. Ray considered retiring after that fight:whoo:
And remember this is peak leonard too

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Maybe duran. Coming up and beating the bigger leonard is one of the most impressive victories in history imo. Others moved up but they didn't face the caliber of sugar ray.

the funny thing is i dont think floyd's highest peaks were in those years..thats the only thing i have to say about that

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I can understand that he annoys a lot of ppl I can see why but if we keep it a buck his resume isn't far off of the likes of Wilder.
Wilder beat Ortiz, Stiverne, Szpilka, Arreola, Breazeale, Washington... lost to Fury
Whyte beat Parker, Rivas, Chisora, Helenius, Browne, Wach... lost to AJ

one just had the luxury of being the premier fighter of his own stable with all the luxuries that gets you while the other is a supporting act in his own roster to AJ.
Whyte is comfortable he could have been left and been the man with somebody else though.