Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Duno is trash... he struggled against that one Mexican that was literally retarded couldn’t even form a sentence N that was a showcase to prove how dangerous he was to Ryan Garcia :mjlol:

You wanna give Ryan credit for slumping dude quicker then Tank N Tevin ok... but Duno nah ... fukk outta here manufacturing boogie men

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
honestly thats not a good fight for shakur at all...there is no upside to that one...marriaga at least at the mininum had some power for shakur but most likely marriaga is not in the US at this time

rivera has lost the whos who - magdaleno, lsc, jo jo diaz, joet gonzalez

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Styles make fights. Carlos Morales should have got the decision again Ryan.

Rollie is a better, fresher more powerful version of that. Ryan is a hype job and Duno and Fonseca are going to be career journeymen.

Past fights mean nothing to me anyway when it comes down to prospects fighting. I’m judging off styles only.

Once Ryan goes back which he will his chin will go straight up in the air and he will get Koed.
Fair enough, I need to see more from the guy. I don't mean he can't go on to have a nice career but it would be great if he'd step up the competition like the other prospects then, c'mon, he's a bit older than them all too, 24 to their 20-22s, it's time to step it up a level like the others did, if he wants to hang with them and wants to be grouped in with them. We heard countless times how this dude is giving work to x and y in the gym, let's see it now. :ehh:

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
which 3rd fight?

Wiki
Corrales vs. Castillo III, dubbed "The War to Settle the Score," had been scheduled for February 4, 2006, but it was postponed because of a rib injury that Corrales suffered while training. The fight was rescheduled for June 3, 2006. At the weigh-in, however, Corrales weighed the 135 lb (61 kg) lightweight limit whereas Castillo weighed 139½ lb—causing the fight to be cancelled. Corrales later sued Castillo for punitive damages.

Castillo fails to make weight; bout vs. Corrales is off