Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

the young boy really loves his social media :heh:

'beefing" with floyd only builds his profile and it plays into the hate his fanbase of mexicans had for floyd
not sure if there is any tension between canelo and floyd but if so that could be spun too
i've been seeing ppl here being critical of fighters having twitter fingers but honestly it seems like an obvious part of a boxers marketing and promotion in this new era :yeshrug:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
'beefing" with floyd only builds his profile and it plays into the hate his fanbase of mexicans had for floyd
not sure if there is any tension between canelo and floyd but if so that could be spun too
i've been seeing ppl here being critical of fighters having twitter fingers but honestly it seems like an obvious part of a boxers marketing and promotion in this new era :yeshrug:
Floyd shyts on canelo regularly..he recently mentioned something again the deal that canelo got and how he made that 2 times in 1 fight

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
His payment saga with Gervonte davis will be hilarious. Watch

N Tank will be blamed :russ:

Bu bu bu but Garcia isn’t scary he fought Duno N Linares .... bu bu bu but Tank ducked Tevin farmer... bu bu bu but tank only sold ____ ppv it has to be on Dazn... Mayweather holding up the fight.... I believe Oscar

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
N Tank will be blamed :russ:

Bu bu bu but Garcia isn’t scary he fought Duno N Linares .... bu bu bu but Tank ducked Tevin farmer... bu bu bu but tank only sold ____ ppv it has to be on Dazn... Mayweather holding up the fight.... I believe Oscar
Believe the man that stuffs kitchen utensils up his poop chute brehs :mjtf:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Rollie would flatline Ryan
That dude did fukk all so far though, Ryan Garcia is an annoying buffoon but to his credit, he took on some hard challenges for his age recently and passed them with flying colors. They turned pro the same year but Garcia is 3 years younger, has double the fights, and facing better opposition. At this point Rolly Romero is rather a gym legend than anything else, the big mouth is already there but I yet have to see him beat anyone of note. Didn't even come close to facing the likes on the level of Duno or Fonseca so far.

That doesn't mean Rolly Romero can't do it. But there's no substance behind the hype at this point as opposed to Garcia who really put away Fonseca like no Tank Davies or Farmer could do. Separate Garcia the boxer from the social media personality. I try to do it not just with him but all these young guys cause otherwise pretty much all of them would annoy me lol

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
That dude did fukk all so far though, Ryan Garcia is an annoying buffoon but to his credit, he took on some hard challenges for his age recently and passed them with flying colors. They turned pro the same year but Garcia is 3 years younger, has double the fights, and facing better opposition. At this point Rolly Romero is rather a gym legend than anything else, the big mouth is already there but I yet have to see him beat anyone of note. Didn't even come close to facing the likes on the level of Duno or Fonseca so far.

That doesn't mean Rolly Romero can't do it. But there's no substance behind the hype at this point as opposed to Garcia who really put away Fonseca like no Tank Davies or Farmer could do. Separate Garcia the boxer from the social media personality. I try to do it not just with him but all these young guys cause otherwise pretty much all of them would annoy me lol
Styles make fights. Carlos Morales should have got the decision again Ryan.

Rollie is a better, fresher more powerful version of that. Ryan is a hype job and Duno and Fonseca are going to be career journeymen.

Past fights mean nothing to me anyway when it comes down to prospects fighting. I’m judging off styles only.

Once Ryan goes back which he will his chin will go straight up in the air and he will get Koed.