Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
?? Cotto lost to Canelo, Pat, he did his job.:umad:
and then he jobbed to sadam ali...chickens came home to roost :ufdup:

1*TLu6cWZGT2dpArKMXivvew.png

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
i didnt catch it live as i had a previous engagement..karma caught up to cotto :mjgrin:

when youre supposed to job the lineal MW title to the heir apparent, you job..no questions :ufdup:

chickens came home to roost and it was wonderful cotto getting his shyt rocked over and over

fukk cotto :camby:

I remember that asian cat put paws on Cotto the night.of Mac-Mayweather and you was :gladbron: at that :dead:

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Looks like Andy will be training with Eddy now.

That's a major boxing stable even more now. Making moves in Covid!

Markedly better than going with ol dusty ass Teddy. I got the feeling that Ruiz didn't even really entertain the Atlas approach, it was classic Teddy 101 self promotion and posturing.

Listening to Teddy Atlas can be great, entertaining story teller, classic Staten inflection, knows the craft inside and out.

But having him as a trainer, hell the fukk to the no.

Perfect one month here and there guy to train with, but toxically overbearing character to have in your life 24/7 as far as im concerned.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yo that fight would have been huge

Angel convinced Danny to turn it down cuz the hurricane that hit the island :mindblown:

I don’t kno if GBP had put options after that one fight tho

It most definitely woulda did numbers N I woulda been :banderas::ohlawd: watching Swift Slump one of my most hated fighters :mjcry:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Don't know what time it was talked about already but tbf I still would have pick Cotto to win that one. Swift hasn't got the style to beat Cotto imo. Speed and/or good defense gave Cotto the most problems in all his carrer besides the first Margarito fight, Swift is anything but fast.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Don't know what time it was talked about already but tbf I still would have pick Cotto to win that one. Swift hasn't got the style to beat Cotto imo. Speed and/or good defense gave Cotto the most problems in all his carrer besides the first Margarito fight, Swift is anything but fast.
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:mjgrin: