Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I think we making the same point. If he was truly that skilled he could apply those skills to top comp. It's easy to look very skilled against weak comp, if another fighter can come in and take your skills away you weren't that skilled.

We not making the same point. You saying he was never that skilled. I'm saying he was, but just flawed. There's a difference. All fighters have flaws. Just some manage theirs better than others. Unfortunately, Valdez and his team couldn't navigate like they should have with theirs.

His comp wasn't weak during that time, nor were they taking away his skills. He was just having a harder time than he should have against them C+/B- guys. The brilliance he would show against them in spots could never be maintained for prolonged periods of time. If dude wasn't skilled he would have never made it to that level, he would have gotten clipped in one of those tough ass fights.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Bout to peep this fight..Never got around to watching this :ehh:

i didnt catch it live as i had a previous engagement..karma caught up to cotto :mjgrin:

when youre supposed to job the lineal MW title to the heir apparent, you job..no questions :ufdup:

chickens came home to roost and it was wonderful cotto getting his shyt rocked over and over

fukk cotto :camby:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Looks like Andy will be training with Eddy now.

The Reynosos probably have the most stacked gym in all of boxing as of now.
With that said gotta feel for Manny Robles, I can't be sure cause I don't see it from close but it feels like weak shyt from Ruiz. He was all cheery when he was champion, he posed with cakes and shyt and we just know that he never really bothered to get in proper shape. Then he eats eats and eats before the Joshua rematch, gets completely shut down but a more mobile, more cautious Joshua and then proceeds to change trainers like it was his trainer's mistake.

You can argue that a trainer's job is to force his fighter to get in shape but I don't think it's that simple. Don't think the Reynoso brothers will do wonders to his shape either, Ruiz is who he is. They might improve his technique further, idk

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The Reynosos probably have the most stacked gym in all of boxing as of now.
With that said gotta feel for Manny Robles, I can't be sure cause I don't see it from close but it feels like weak shyt from Ruiz. He was all cheery when he was champion, he posed with cakes and shyt and we just know that he never really bothered to get in proper shape. Then he eats eats and eats before the Joshua rematch, gets completely shut down but a more mobile, more cautious Joshua and then proceeds to change trainers like it was his trainer's mistake.

You can argue that a trainer's job is to force his fighter to get in shape but I don't think it's that simple. Don't think the Reynoso brothers will do wonders to his shape either, Ruiz is who he is. They might improve his technique further, idk

robles lost 2 of his fighters to reynoso..but like i said..its too late for valdez...ruiz though in order for this to work has to watch his weight...ruiz's boxing is not bad at all..at least not to me to force a trainer change...eh :manny:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
i didnt catch it live as i had a previous engagement..karma caught up to cotto :mjgrin:

when youre supposed to job the lineal MW title to the heir apparent, you job..no questions :ufdup:

chickens came home to roost and it was wonderful cotto getting his shyt rocked over and over

fukk cotto :camby:

?? Cotto lost to Canelo, Pat.

He did his job.:umad: