Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Don't know what time it was talked about already but tbf I still would have pick Cotto to win that one. Swift hasn't got the style to beat Cotto imo. Speed and/or good defense gave Cotto the most problems in all his carrer besides the first Margarito fight, Swift is anything but fast.

Sadam Ali has what over Danny Garcia ? :mjlol:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Sadam Ali has what over Danny Garcia ? :mjlol:

Exactly
anybody that can punch and find that diva ass chin, has a fukking chance against Cotto. :mjlol:

Torres, Ndou, Corely, Clottey,....none of them nikkas have crazy speed or defense and yet they all put serious hands on dude. Only time Swift would have trouble is when Cotto start figure skating after he's hurt cuz we know Danny don't have the foot speed like that to chase him.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I don’t remember sadam Ali sticking N moving to victory... I remember Ali beating the shyt outta dude

We talking bout that Cotto that night
Nah he was playing the matador most of the fight. He lit Cotto up during that but he didn't walk him down or stood with him in a phone booth.
You are right in Cotto was probably the worst I've ever seen him though maybe except the Trout fight but prime Trout was a better opponent at least.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Is this where I accuse JRock of PED usage N he doesn’t have heart for a rematch?? Asking for a friend:mjgrin:

that ass whoopin humbled him something serious...but if rosario loses the belts in his first defense, watch j rock come out the wood works lol