Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What a choc answer :laff:...silly ass

sell drugs to the community late then pass out brehs

Boxing ain’t posed to be on in the afternoon :ufdup:

I had picked up this Albanian chick I was seeing from a Halloween party the night before ... had to drop her ass off back at like 7am... got home, my moms N nephew dropped by my place wanting to go to the pumpkin patch :bryan:

Then Went to hooters for my nephews bday...got home in time for the fight... Tried to stay awake but :manny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Boxing ain’t posed to be on in the afternoon :ufdup:

I had picked up this Albanian chick I was seeing from a Halloween party the night before ... had to drop her ass off back at like 7am... got home, my moms N nephew dropped by my place wanting to go to the pumpkin patch :bryan:

Then Went to hooters for my nephews bday...got home in time for the fight... Tried to stay awake but :manny:
you lead a fukkery filled life lol

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Stay away from Albanians breh :beli:

Man I got some stories I can tell you about these Albanian cats me and my older bro used to run with. One of them was COLD at Tae Kwon Do, he made the US olympic team but broke his leg and couldn't compete. I hated that for him. But his cousins that moved down from Michigan to live with them... Man they was with the shyts bruh, I'm pretty sure they were in the Albanian mafia. :picard:

I shyt you not we went with them to fight one time(long story) and one of them pulled out chinese throwing star and threw it at this one guy and that shyt was stuck in his shoulder the whole time. shyt was wild. :pachaha:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
too late..i nailed one in grad school...she was curious about black men at a grad school function we went to that had open bar lol :mjgrin:..i satisified it :pachaha:

Mine was in grad school too... 13 yrs younger than me :dead:

Stole her from a 6’8 cac on DePaul basketball team ... he came to her studio apartment knocking on the door “plz answer :mjcry:

Told his ass “she busy :mjlit:

nikka waited on the porch til his Uber came...Them basketball nikkas soft ... how you let a nikka you a foot taller than do that to you :russ:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Man I got some stories I can tell you about these Albanian cats me and my older bro used to run with. One of them was COLD at Tae Kwon Do, he made the US olympic team but broke his leg and couldn't compete. I hated that for him. But his cousins that moved down from Michigan to live with them... Man they was with the shyts bruh, I'm pretty sure they were in the Albanian mafia. :picard:

I shyt you not we went with them to fight one time(long story) and one of them pulled out chinese throwing star and threw it at this one guy and that shyt was stuck in his shoulder the whole time. shyt was wild. :pachaha:

watching gangs of london teaching me that too:hubie:

I believe it ... nikkas won’t eat pork but will gamble N snort an 8ball like nobodies business :gucci:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I believe it ... nikkas won’t eat pork but will gamble N snort an 8ball like nobodies business :gucci:
They catch you like
8AJfQwl.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Stole her from a 6’8 cac on DePaul basketball team ... he came to her studio apartment knocking on the door “plz answer :mjcry:

nikka waited on the porch til his Uber came...Them basketball nikkas soft ... how you let a nikka you a foot taller than do that to you :russ:

the one i nailed was wild as hell....she was muslim so when she came here to US she went a little wild..got that freedom...drank like a fish but thankfully wasnt one in the bed :whew:

you dont have to tell me about college basketball players...i ran in some uconn basketball players circles (men and women) in the early and mid 00s...i considered myself a late starter in college but man..some of those cats never learned..one very known uconn player who made did make it into nba actually asked one of my cousins who went there how to pick up black women :dead:...silly dude had me rollin

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Basketball nikkas is soft as hell. I aint ever seen a basketball nikka win a fight unless he was fighting another basketball nikka. :russ:

Now football players are a whole different story, seen too many nikkas get manhandled underestimating how strong them nikkas is, mainly basketball nikkas. :mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Basketball nikkas is soft as hell. I aint ever seen a basketball nikka win a fight unless he was fighting another basketball nikka. :russ:

Now football players are a whole different story, seen too many nikkas get manhandled underestimating how strong them nikkas is, mainly basketball nikkas. :mjlol:
fukk with guys built like Bluto while you built like olive oyl basketballbrehs