Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
ive been on haymon's neck since 2014 pre pbc..only a few ppl saw what i was seeing..the rest it took them some years lol..youre a newer poster..youre not fully aware of my history about what ive said about pbc lol

Hey you feel that way about PBC, I feel that way about Top Rank. Arum been doing the same strategies that y'all get on PBC and Haymon for since the late 80s yet nikkas never call them out for it. Top Rank is a BASTION of In House fights and round robin of competition.

Arum is the reason why May-Pac happened in 2015 instead of 2010. I will NEVER forgive that man for that, and why De La Hoya-Mayweather didn't happen when they were in they primes. That man is a cancer, and I'm tired of hearing about his overhyped heavily protected fighters.

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Alright so what about the rest of the round robin fights he likes to bring up. Here is the thing, Lamont Peterson was on the back half of his career, I don't even give Spence that much credit for beating him you see this the first time I ever brought him up. All I'm saying is this guy tried to say Mean Machine would be a top 5 opp for Spence and Thurman and I had to shut him down. You're better than this Pat don't do this.

Pac couldn't stop Algieri, and Spence beat the piss out of him... See I can do that too.

Edit: you right I recalled that wrong Beltran did beat Lundy by MD.

Pac also beat the piss outa Algieri. The difference is Spence is a career ww and was in his prime. He supposed to stop Algieri. PAC was a former flyweight and in his mid to late 30s

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Pac also beat the piss outa Algieri. The difference is Spence is a career ww and was in his prime. He supposed to stop Algieri. PAC was a former flyweight and in his mid to late 30s

Pac aint fought at Flyweight in over 15 years. That excuse stopped being good a decade ago when he started KOing welterweights and 154lb fighters. :camby:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
@Dallas' 4 Eva what you trying to do with Crawford opponents can be done with MOST of these guys resumes :mjtf:
What you want a break down of all the Ls and struggle fights Jesus Soto Karass or Joseito Lopez had? :dead:. We KNOW these dudes are stepping stone type fights ain't nobody impressed by that shyt
That's why I'm saying Mean Machine would probably be a good win on most these dudes resume, cause at least Bud gave him his first L and he still currently competitive. I give Spence credit for Brook, Porter, and Garcia...and TWO of them come with asterisks. (garcia was too small and brook was damaged in the face and leg, Porter got a clear ceiling as a fighter but whatever i won't be petty on him).
Rest of them opponents you can do the same petty break down and they ain't no better than Bud opponents. Thurman got better resume cause he did the "round robin" of lower tier stars and got Manny on there. Beyond that though is a fukking reach and yall know it. Corny ass Luis Collazo had Keith running for dear life and you trying focus on better fighters like MM and Benavidez being competitive for like 1-2 rounds against Bud, cmon now

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Y’all keep overrating them PBC welterweights.. All these dudes y’all is naming on both sides is around the same level.. :mjlol: Chaves . OKAY

exactly, you wanna hype up wins over Porter, Swift, or Brooks ok fine. Most of these other wins they hyping a reach though and if Bud had fought the same dudes they would be spinning it. Manny got clowned for even fighting Chris Algeri. People were talking about Manny fighting a dude who still live in the basement and all this stuff but somehow after that it's a quality win for Spence :mjtf:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
@Dallas' 4 Eva what you trying to do with Crawford opponents can be done with MOST of these guys resumes :mjtf:
What you want a break down of all the Ls and struggle fights Jesus Soto Karass or Joseito Lopez had? :dead:. We KNOW these dudes are stepping stone type fights ain't nobody impressed by that shyt
That's why I'm saying Mean Machine would probably be a good win on most these dudes resume, cause at least Bud gave him his first L and he still currently competitive. I give Spence credit for Brook, Porter, and Garcia...and TWO of them come with asterisks. (garcia was too small and brook was damaged in the face and leg, Porter got a clear ceiling as a fighter but whatever i won't be petty on him).
Rest of them opponents you can do the same petty break down and they ain't no better than Bud opponents. Thurman got better resume cause he did the "round robin" of lower tier stars and got Manny on there. Beyond that though is a fukking reach and yall know it. Corny ass Luis Collazo had Keith running for dear life and you trying focus on better fighters like MM and Benavidez being competitive for like 1-2 rounds against Bud, cmon now
Bro are you really writing paragraphs to make a Mean Machine victory mean anything at all for a P4P fighter?

I get we’re in Quarantine but got damn :deadmanny:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Bro I posted a post from boxing scene that said all of Crawfords opponents at welterweight would beat Shawn Porter, AND YOU AGREED WITH IT, it was in THIS THREAD! Porter would be a matchup nightmare for ALL of Crawfords 147 comp Mean Machine has no gas tank and is immobile, Benavidez got shot in the fukking knee(unlike Kell Brook who got stabbed in the leg on some :dame: shyt), fukk Amir Khan stop bringing him up he aint even have the balls to keep fighting, and Jeff Horn :mjlol:. YOU SAID THIS BRO!!! Do I need to go bring up the post. You agreed with that stupid shyt.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
exactly, you wanna hype up wins over Porter, Swift, or Brooks ok fine. Most of these other wins they hyping a reach though and if Bud had fought the same dudes they would be spinning it. Manny got clowned for even fighting Chris Algeri. People were talking about Manny fighting a dude who still live in the basement and all this stuff but somehow after that it's a quality win for Spence :mjtf:

When has anyone hyped up Chris Algieri? Past prime Lamont Peterson? Carlos Ocampo? NOBODY. Spence fans NEVER bring them up bro, we know they are just solid ok wins at best. YOU want me to be excited about Crawford beating Mean Machine and one legged Benavidez though. :unimpressed:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
[
:mjlol: Believe me. I remember.. Now they in here talkin bout Soto Karass is a great win :dead:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Funny thing is Jose Benavidez had real potential. He could box he coulda been a good fighter, but go watch him before the knee injury and afterwards, he wasn't nowhere close to the same bro. I actually wanted to see how his career would play out because out of him and David he was the more talented and skilled of the two.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
But Spence still stopped him so his performance was more impressive bro. If Crawfords win against Gamboa was more impreasive than Spence's was against Mikey just because Crawford stopped him, even though he NEARLY got KO's in the process while Mikey was damn near shelled up in the fetal position throwing like 5 punches a round, then Pac should of did better.:sas2:

See context.
and ill continue to laugh when ppl bring up algieri as a good rated win for spence...and yes this has happened