Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Bro I was flabbergasted when I saw mufukkas on boxing scene saying Mean Machine was a good world class fighter and that he can beat and is better comp than the PBC welters(hell even @desjardins tried to say it too :russ:)

So an undefeated fighter with deep international experience and a top 10 division ranking isn't world class? :beli:
And I never said he was better than the top PBC fighters, I compared him to the trash opponents yall hyped up like a 40 yr old Leonard Bundu
Mean Machine would be in the top 5 opponents on the resumes of both Spence and Thurman. How is that controversial, it's just facts but yall gotta downplay ANYTHING Bud does :snoop:

This might sound mean but I don’t give a fukk about Pulev and Wilder I wanna see Fury vs AJ. But I know let’s give Wilder a third try to KO Fury with his one punch if he couldn’t do it in 19 rounds already lmao, and idc about Pulev that much either, just step aside, man.

Facts. Hopefully they can give Wilder $20 million or whatever it would take for him to step aside. A third match is a waste of time and I think there's the potential of Wilder hurting his legacy with another embarrassing loss

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Mean Machine would definitely not make the top 5 in Thurman's opponents. :camby:
Swift
Porter
Lopez
Diaz
Soto Karass
Collazo
Chaves

all those dudes were more dangerous and or have bigger wins than Mean Machine.
Mean Machine is like Bundu and Zaveck level. I'm not sure he even ahead of Quintana and Ghost:mjlol:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
So an undefeated fighter with deep international experience and a top 10 division ranking isn't world class? :beli:
And I never said he was better than the top PBC fighters, I compared him to the trash opponents yall hyped up like a 40 yr old Leonard Bundu
Mean Machine would be in the top 5 opponents on the resumes of both Spence and Thurman. How is that controversial, it's just facts but yall gotta downplay ANYTHING Bud does :snoop:

Ok let me break this down for you bro bro. First of all nobody ever hyped up Leonard Bundu, stop bringing him up. Mean Machine would not be a top 5 opp bro, Mean Machine is the same level of fighter as a Carlos Ocampo bro. Want me to lost the similarities between both fighters coming into their respective fights:

1. Both undefeated(actually Ocampo career is better, he didn't draw with Ray Robinson :mjlol:)
2. Both mandatories
3. Both somewhat successful amatuers(Mean Machine an Olympian, Ocampo had a fairly decent amatuer career himself, before turning pro. And there have been plenty of great amatuers who never did shyt in the pros.)

Here is the thing Spence KO'd Ocampo in the first round, Crawford was going life or death with Mean Machine at times before he gassed. Neither fight should have been more than a showcase fight. NOBODY hypes up Ocampo to be more than what he is, a tune up who actually has more potential than Mean Machine because he has more professional experience and isn't even 25 yet while Mean Machine is 31 and just now stepping up to world class ranks, you are trying to tell me Mean Machine is a top level fighter? :mjlol: I remember when the fight was announced nikkas in here was literally saying: :francis: this aint it Bud.

The worst part about it, Crawford should have been a complete mismatch for Mean Machine after the plethora of limitations he showed in the Ray Robinson fight because Crawford has eerily similar advantages over Mean Machine that Ray Robinson did, and Ray Robinson isn't touted up to be half the fighter Crawford is. Ray Robinson is extra average bro, Porter and Ugas, you know top level fighters who fight two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STYLES, both dispatched of him with ease bro, I watched the fights it was light work for those two.

I aint finna go into a technical breakdown as to how limited Mean Machine is because that would take a lot of time, but bro stop hyping this guy up like he was a quality opp.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Mean Machine would definitely not make the top 5 in Thurman's opponents. :camby:
Swift
Porter
Lopez
Diaz
Soto Karass
Collazo
Chaves

Mean Machine is like Bundu and Zaveck level. I'm not sure he even ahead of Quintana and Ghost:mjlol:

nikka act like Spence aint fought:

Brook
Porter
M. Garcia
Peterson
Algieri

All would beat Mean Machines ass bro, Mean Machine might be on the same level as a Chris Van Heerden bro. He need to cut it out bro, stop it get help. :russ:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Swift
Porter
Lopez
Diaz
Soto Karass
Collazo
Chaves

Brook
Porter
M. Garcia
Peterson
Algieri

All would beat Mean Machines ass bro, Mean Machine might be on the same level as a Chris Van Heerden bro. He need to cut it out bro, stop it get help. :russ:

I told y’all that fakkit doesn’t know shyt about boxing :mjgrin:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Swift
Porter
Lopez
Diaz
Soto Karass
Collazo
Chaves

Brook
Porter
M. Garcia
Peterson
Algieri

Agree to disagree :unimpressed:
If Mean Machine keep getting his ass whupped in future bouts then I'll change my mind. In the context of when Bud fought him he was a better opponent than alot of them hyped opponents on the PBC side. In one sentence you talking about how MM took Bud life or death for several rounds then in the next acting like MM ain't a quality fighter :hula:.
Collazo, Algeri, Peterson, Lopez etc were all shop worn and/or out of their prime. Not sure how this is even debatable. Fighting "names" right before they essentially retire or are clearly damaged at that point in their career ain't shyt to me :manny:.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Right...if he would've said "Floyd was just too good in his prime, I don't think I could've beat him" he woulda got shyt on for that too lol
He an elite athlete wtf he supposed to say? People don't use their heads. They think someone that's been putting in work like that is just gonna say otherwise?

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
undefeated Chaves >>>Horn, Khan, Ihop, Mean Machine.

the fact that Chaves gave other top guys hard fights afterwards seals the deal, but :manny:

nobody even mentions Chaves as some type of big win for Thurman either. But we found out he can take a good hard punch and battle back to win.

Its 2020 and we still waiting on Bud to have that type of fight with someone his size and on his level (Gamboa don't count)

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
undefeated Chaves >>>Horn, Khan, Ihop, Mean Machine.

the fact that Chaves gave other top guys hard fights afterwards seals the deal, but :manny:

nobody even mentions Chaves as some type of big win for Thurman either. But we found out he can take a good hard punch and battle back to win.

Its 2020 and we still waiting on Bud to have that type of fight with someone his size and on his level (Gamboa don't count)

"Battle back to win" I don't think I've ever seen a fight where he won though.:jbhmm:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
"Battle back to win" I don't think I've ever seen a fight where he won though.:jbhmm:

yeah Chaves's most high profile fights, he lost

he lost fairly to thurman
he was on his way to beating rios before the fukkery dQ loss
and he drew against Timmy...ill reserve my thoughts on who won on that one :mjgrin:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
nobody even mentions Chaves as some type of big win for Thurman either.

For the record I think Thurman got better resume than both Spence and Bud, obviously. But chill Chaves is just a guy but i give Thurman full credit cause AT THE TIME I remember that fight being viewed as a challenge. I can be objective, if MM goes on to take Ls like Chaves then obviously my view will adjust.
Hyping up these other fighters who at the time of the fight were already near the finish line or clearly just "opponents" to showcase dudes is corny. That's like me trying hype up Khan in 2019 just cause it's a name :dead:. At the time of the fight Mean Machine was a better win than Khan , even if Khan goes on to have a bigger legacy in boxing. It's not hard to understand to me.
And yea I'm waiting on Bud getting that kind of fight too, hopefully Manny steps up in a way others ain't.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
yeah Chaves's most high profile fights, he lost

he lost fairly to thurman
he was on his way to beating rios before the fukkery dQ loss
and he drew against Timmy...ill reserve my thoughts on who won on that one :mjgrin:

Tim-Bradley-Diego-Chaves-postfight-farina.jpg

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
For the record I think Thurman got better resume than both Spence and Bud, obviously. But chill Chaves is just a guy but i give Thurman full credit cause AT THE TIME I remember that fight being viewed as a challenge. I can be objective, if MM goes on to take Ls like Chaves then obviously my view will adjust.
Hyping up these other fighters who at the time of the fight were already near the finish line or clearly just "opponents" to showcase dudes is corny. That's like me trying hype up Khan in 2019 just cause it's a name :dead:. At the time of the fight Mean Machine was a better win than Khan , even if Khan goes on to have a bigger legacy in boxing. It's not hard to understand to me.
And yea I'm waiting on Bud getting that kind of fight too, hopefully Manny steps up in a way others ain't.

The bolded is all you had to say bruh. :mjlol:

now let me know when Bud has a fight where you view he's being challenged. :ohlawd:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Crawford hasn’t got the best resume, but his opponents get shytted on something ridiculous here, or the wins of his peers getting overrated, the difference ain’t that big. But I’m through with that debate, the one who laughs is the one who laughs last, if Crawford beat these other top 147es then I was right all along, if he fails big time some of the posters here were right, good thing in sports is that we usually find out at the end and these years long debates actually get closed often times.

Unlike let’s say music where you can say xy rapper is trash all day but it never gets proven. Sports aren’t that clear cut either but more so than music debates