Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
and ill continue to laugh when ppl bring up algieri as a good rated win for spence...and yes this has happened

I have never hyped him up as a great win. Just a solid win nothing more... Spence hadn't even fought for a title yet then either given the context of where he was in his career it was a good win.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
ppl really wanted to compare never mind think there was any valid comparison between him and wilder :heh:
79S3.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Funny thing is Jose Benavidez had real potential. He could box he coulda been a good fighter, but go watch him before the knee injury and afterwards, he wasn't nowhere close to the same bro. I actually wanted to see how his career would play out because out of him and David he was the more talented and skilled of the two.
jose was never a bad fighter...but a bullet in the knee is a career ender..its a shame

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

Listen to that power man Mike Tyson is something else. :wow:

If Tyson still had the heart he could be the undisputed champion right now. It’s great to see him back in the ring though. Shows that he really has control of his mental health now. That DMT changed his life. You give prime Tyson the mental strength he has right now and he would be unbeatable.

And I don’t care what anybody says. He still has the tools to beat all these guys today :hubie:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
If Tyson still had the heart he could be the undisputed champion right now. It’s great to see him back in the ring though. Shows that he really has control of his mental health now. That DMT changed his life. You give prime Tyson the mental strength he has right now and he would be unbeatable.

And I don’t care what anybody says. He still has the tools to beat all these guys today :hubie:
The ring's WOAT is already in that TLR thread spinning shyt :hhh:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
When has anyone hyped up Chris Algieri? Past prime Lamont Peterson? Carlos Ocampo? NOBODY. Spence fans NEVER bring them up bro, we know they are just solid ok wins at best. YOU want me to be excited about Crawford beating Mean Machine and one legged Benavidez though. :unimpressed:

Those (plus brooks) were the only solid wins Spence even had before 2019. He was a "boogeyman" before 2019.....ppl were hyping him up off those victories for sure. That's fine cause thats what showcase fights for I guess but lets keep it a hundred when trying say Crawford don't fight anybody.