Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
@Dallas' 4 Eva Errol getting shyt on for saying he would beat Floyd in his prime. WTF else was he supposed to say lol
That's a damned if you do damned if you dont..a combination of Floyd stans fanaticism and perceiving that Spence hasn't accomplished enough to feel that way

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Any Publicity is good publicity
Ive noticed Spence has made a lot of “waves” this week. Maybe being the only boxer on that All The Smoke Podcast? Just kinda odd , just have heard A lot about him this week as opposed to the past couple months.

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
That's a damned if you do damned if you dont..a combination of Floyd stans fanaticism and perceiving that Spence hasn't accomplished enough to feel that way
Right...if he would've said "Floyd was just too good in his prime, I don't think I could've beat him" he woulda got shyt on for that too lol

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:Personally don't think Spence beats early Pretty boy Floyd. Sure there was Castillo 1 but man naw lol but i'm open to the possibility of beating Money Mayweather :ld:

Also what some people expected him to say? " nah i don't believe in myself " :lolbron:
Nah he ain’t beating no Money version. He could beat early Pretty Boy cause that was a 130 lbs fighter

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
@Dallas' 4 Eva Errol getting shyt on for saying he would beat Floyd in his prime. WTF else was he supposed to say lol
Right, exactly why they shouldn’t have asked it, whoever did it. Only one answer can be expected... like when they ask the trainers of the 2 fighters facing before the fight on who’s gonna win

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
This might sound mean but I don’t give a fukk about Pulev and Wilder I wanna see Fury vs AJ. But I know let’s give Wilder a third try to KO Fury with his one punch if he couldn’t do it in 19 rounds already lmao, and idc about Pulev that much either, just step aside, man.
shyt make pulev and wilder fight each other on the undercard lol

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Wilder is never gon step aside.

he got embarrassed
I know...
He just gonna get embarrassed again though and no more extra lives after that. We wouldn’t even talk about a third fight if the judges get the first one right. That’s what’s annoying about it. The lack of demand for it.