Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
If true I don’t like Charlo moving up without ever fighting a legit threat at 160 first

I’d assume they’d can N would make the Eubank jr fight at 168...

that clogs up 168 tho...even more especially if Benavidez takes them 2 tuneups... If Plant can’t get them DAZN nikkas to fight 168 goin be the new 147 :beli:

Long shot but It could work out if Charlo fights Eubank jr at 168 N Jacobs fights Rosado

Then we get Charlo vs Jacobs

Benavidez gets his 2 tune ups :martin:

Plant gets a unification with Smith N a stay busy

Plant vs Benavidez gets Winner of Charlo vs Jacobs

The only person at 160 who would fight Charlo is Andrade. Nelo and GGG aint gone fight him. Derevyachenko done took 2 Ls already to GGG and Jacobs he would do nothing for Charlo.

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Watched Bleed for This and I’m even more confident Errol about to come back with a vengeance
I was an audience extra for that movie...got to meet vinny paz who was walking around the dunk that day...fun times

But watching that movie is making you think Spence would come back? :huh:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
The only person at 160 who would fight Charlo is Andrade. Nelo and GGG aint gone fight him. Derevyachenko done took 2 Ls already to GGG and Jacobs he would do nothing for Charlo.
Canelo would fight him if it woud be easier to make but it's not. Didn't they say Charlo was offered a lucrative deal that he turned down? And didn't he confirm it too later?
It's not like he would be alone in this, BJS, Smith and Charlo are all demanding some crazy money to fight Canelo based on the "bu.. but... Jacobs' purse :mjcry: " argument. Canelo was right when he said these dudes think they are more important for him than what they really are. Canelo is present in 2-3 divisions at the same time. He likes to challenge himslef but he won't be pressured into giving these dudes 8 figure deals. They either take those 7-8 millions they get offered or they get nothin, simple as. Or they could try to build their name more to be THE guy the public demands Canelo to fight and THEN maybe they get the crazy amount what they want but none of them are doing that, they just keep fighting mediocre opposition cause they think they are staninding in a queue waiting for their shot at Canelo. But fukk it up when it would be there because Jacobs' purse :mjlol: It's a circle.

Add to all this that Haymon is very reluctant to let any of his relevant fighters to fight on DAZN and you get why Canelo isn't all up in arms to fight Charlo.

Only dude I can see Canelo really don't want is Andrade, who btw I think would accept those 7 millions unlike the others. Not like Canelo would be afraid of him, it's rather a business thing because Andrade's lack of following and style.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I was an audience extra for that movie...got to meet vinny paz who was walking around the dunk that day...fun times

But watching that movie is making you think Spence would come back? :huh:
Yep, if dude can come back from a broken neck why can’t Spence come back. He didn’t have any structural damage especially with this time off.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Canelo would fight him if it woud be easier to make but it's not. Didn't they say Charlo was offered a lucrative deal that he turned down? And didn't he confirm it too later?
It's not like he would be alone in this, BJS, Smith and Charlo are all demanding some crazy money to fight Canelo based on the "bu.. but... Jacobs' purse :mjcry: " argument. Canelo was right when he said these dudes think they are more important for him than what they really are. Canelo is present in 2-3 divisions at the same time. He likes to challenge himslef but he won't be pressured into giving these dudes 8 figure deals. They either take those 7-8 millions they get offered or they get nothin, simple as. Or they could try to build their name more to be THE guy the public demands Canelo to fight and THEN maybe they get the crazy amount what they want but none of them are doing that, they just keep fighting mediocre opposition cause they think they are staninding in a queue waiting for their shot at Canelo. But fukk it up when it would be there because Jacobs' purse :mjlol: It's a circle.

Add to all this that Haymon is very reluctant to let any of his relevant fighters to fight on DAZN and you get why Canelo isn't all up in arms to fight Charlo.

Only dude I can see Canelo really don't want is Andrade, who btw I think would accept those 7 millions unlike the others. Not like Canelo would be afraid of him, it's rather a business thing because Andrade's lack of following and style.

I don't think Canelo wants Charlo either, but nikkas would come for my head if I said that.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yep, if dude can come back from a broken neck why can’t Spence come back. He didn’t have any structural damage especially with this time off.

every fighter is different though...i wouldnt put too much stock into vinnie paz's comeback..that dude juiced big time and afterwards

its not structural damage spence was facing, although it was bad...its neurological damage..can he actually take a shot like he did before...that dude fought a war, got drunk 2 weeks later, and got into a bad car crash...thats a lot for a body to take and hes blessed to be walking...but questions have to be answered