Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
What you talking about?
Just randomly browsing IG, Twitter, Youtube shyt about Keith or Crawford.. and with all the “One Upon a Time” shyt with Spence... it’s genuinely surprising how many fans are siding with Thurman over Bud in this little feud just reading comments.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Just randomly browsing IG, Twitter, Youtube shyt about Keith or Crawford.. and with all the “One Upon a Time” shyt with Spence... it’s genuinely surprising how many fans are siding with Thurman over Bud in this little feud just reading comments.

Are they talking pre injury Thurman or current Thurman? Pre Injury Thurman would probably be the favorite to win that one bro, not saying he would but I'd favor him.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Well one guy made a rep fighting the division's best, while the other guy made a rep for not fighting the division's best (in 3 different divisions actually)

How the nikka that's always injured got more scalps than you. :hhh:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Brehs what y’all think about the fantasy fights Ward vs Calzaghe and GGG vs Toney. The votes over there at BLH had it Calzaghe and GGG winning...I think that just cac bias or it just me.

Ward super 6 win > Calzaghe whole career..
they really stan GGG on there, I mean their community so it's no surprise :unimpressed: Personally think Toney is a terrible style matchup for Golovkin and Toney would win on points. Golovkin has a great jab for his era but I think it's gotten a bit overrated and his fans think it would be an unsolvable problem to anyone. It wasn't that effective on the Canelo rematch, he jabbed a lot but not his usual ramrod jabs but rather lighter ones on the backfoot to keep Canelo off of him and it wasn't enough to win. He changed up pretty well but it just wasn't enough,
To be fair though picking Golovkin isn't some big delusion either, it's not like Toney hasn't struggled with lesser guys at 160. But I'm not surprised at all Golovkin won this poll there, they'd probably vote him to beat let's say Hagler too

I think they hate Ward there so Calzaghe winning that ain't no surprise either. Tbf it's not like picking Calzaghe would be some delusion either, he did retire unbeaten and he had a pain in the ass kind of style that was very hard to deal with. I would pick Ward though as I think he was the more versatile guy who could change the course of a fight if it didn't go his way. It would be an ugly fight with Ward staying out of Calzaghe's range, reducing his work rate and jumping in, countering sometimes, staying on the inside a little and rough him up then go back out of range and so on...

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
There's a whole bunch of people who only do that because they would pick basically any half-good PBC fighter over Bud or really over any non-PBC fighter. Every promotion/network have their annoying stan bases, PBC and Matchroom "leading the pack". If the bookies would have odds on it Bud would be a clear favorite.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
He should get him some coffe or Red Bull too so maybe he won't sleep through the first half of fights. :mjlol:
Make no mistake, I like Jack a lot, cool, down to Earth guy and an underrated boxer but damn he is just too comfortable in early rounds
The adonis stevenson fight he was way to slow off the start. I get stevenson dangerous but he had a shot in that fight imo