Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
On one hand these "Best I faced" articles are very good, on the other hand it's clear that many of the asked fighters don't like to credit the guys who beat them the most convincing fashion but rather give credit to guys they beat or those who beat them in a less convincing fashion or in a close fight. By leaving off the ones who beat them the most they implying they weren't at their best when they lost to them and etc. Most of these fighters' ego stays with them even after they retire and they think they beat everyone "at their best" or "with good preparation" and so on

Still this is pettier than usual, he didn't credit ANYONE who beat him and he didn't beat them back :mjlol:

Mayweather, Bradley, Norwood, John. Not one mention of these guys
But oh well... JMM was never a good loser we all know that

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yessir.
Look like they got the smaller guys on tonight. No heavyweights

they finished floyd vs zab
now its pac vs marquez 2
next will be pac vs cotto
then pac vs floyd - this fight i will flip the channel to watch something else:unimpressed:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
they finished floyd vs zab
now its pac vs marquez 2
next will be pac vs cotto
then pac vs floyd - this fight i will flip the channel to watch something else:unimpressed:

Who were the streets rooting for in the floyd v zab? I caught the end of that one.
I wasnt paying attention to boxing back then but i remember zab was real popular, had a Hova cosign and all

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Who were the streets rooting for in the floyd v zab? I caught the end of that one.
I wasnt paying attention to boxing back then but i remember zab was real popular, had a Hova cosign and all

zab for sure

the problem was it was supposed for 3 belts and the lineal title at welterweight..but zab lost them to his mandatory in an upset..and it was some more fukkery with zab being able to kee the ibf belt even after losing