Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yup.
Wolfe trained you to kill, james just knocked guys out before that happened.

2 on 1 sparring is good tho. Helps build instincts and awareness. Definitely recommend that to anybody that box. A lot of shyt she did in principle was good, its just she puts the balls to the wall energy behind it and shyt goes overboard.
2 on 1 good esp for self defense. Loma also trained like that. Wolfe just went craaaazy with her training:dead:
shyt looked like those eliminators in kung fu movies where the last person alive advances to the next level:dead:

The axe murderer

Daps
Vlad seems to slow for Wilder but he was strong as a damn ox. Just thinking of how that fight woulda been
He ain't have the fastest hands but he was pretty damn fast on his feet for his size as well as far more skilled. Wilder just had that X factor that could detonate on wlad's questionable chin. Like you could be winning and boom outta nowhere

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
Oh yeah. I'm wondering about the sparring clip though. I tell you who was a victim in a match..........glenn tapia

Oh damn the Glen Tapia fight.. :wow: that shyt was shameful. It should have been stopped at least 2 or 3 rounds before it was actually stopped.

Had me like " stop the fukking fight!:damn:" Even the HBO guys. Jim, Max and Ward if i remember correctly was like "yo stop this shyt :mjtf:"

The axe murderer

Daps
Oh damn the Glen Tapia fight.. :wow: that shyt was shameful. It should have been stopped at least 2 or 3 rounds before it was actually stopped.

Had me like " stop the fukking fight!:damn:" Even the HBO guys. Jim, Max and Ward if i remember correctly was like "yo stop this shyt :mjtf:"
That was legit one of the worst beatdowns in the modern era. If they let that shyt go on he would have ended up like Dadashev :wow:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Arum did fail Pac as a promoter and he did give up on him. Nothing you said can refute this regardless of what Arum has done in the far past for Pacquiao

Gave up on him :mjtf:
People were saying Pac was washed up for years, he went almost a decade without a KO until he faced a washed Lucas. people were saying he should retire at one point based off his performance in the ring
I think Arum got him the most he could given the roster at TR and the fact Manny team wanted no parts of TC. Manny was making more than all the other welters even with those Jeff Horn and Vargas type match ups and low ass ppv numbers
Ppl on this site were clowning Arum and Manny for doing shyt like trying fight in China and Saudi Arabia when that was Arum basically trying pay Manny the most that he could :dead: (now other ppl stealing that strategy)

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Gave up on him :mjtf:
People were saying Pac was washed up for years, he went almost a decade without a KO until he faced a washed Lucas. people were saying he should retire at one point based off his performance in the ring
I think Arum got him the most he could given the roster at TR and the fact Manny team wanted no parts of TC. Manny was making more than all the other welters even with those Jeff Horn and Vargas type match ups and low ass ppv numbers
Ppl on this site were clowning Arum and Manny for doing shyt like trying fight in China and Saudi Arabia when that was Arum basically trying pay Manny the most that he could :dead: (now other ppl stealing that strategy)

If people are calling Pac washed up and that he should retire then that was Arums job as a promoter to change those views and make better fights.. He failed to do this and failed to make any big fights for Pacquiao after his fight with Floyd.. He even tried to block Pacquiao from getting certain fights which was the main reason he left..
People keep telling this lie that Manny wanted no parts of Bud and the truth continues to come out that that was a lie.. Freddy Roach once said he didn't like that fight for Manny, and that was it.. Roach failed Manny too towards the end and thats why Pac kicked him to the curb too just like Arum and since he did this his career is thriving again at 41 yrs old

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I'm watching Jarron Enis right now, he's cold he should be challenging for titles right now. I kinda think he is a 50-50 fight with any champ at 147(60-40 with Spence cause I don't know if he could take the punishment Spence would put on him), but skill wise he is there. There is some room for improvement, like keeping his hands a little higher and not moving his head predictably and he needs some work fighting on the ropes(another reason I would favor Spence), but he has a legit shot at beating any of them.

Maybe not immediately, but his promoter needs to let him step the comp up next fight. Maybe he needs to fight an Ugas or even Mean Machine(he gave Crawford some trouble before he gassed). I just need to see his chin tested and I'd be really ready to sign off on him completely.