Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Yea that was a stupid comment

He was referring to the later stages of Pacs career so idk how that was a stupid comment...

All Arum did was try not to pay him then somehow convinced the public that he was scared for Pacs health when actuality he didn’t want PAC nowhere near Crawford..them are the facts...

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
He was referring to the later stages of Pacs career so idk how that was a stupid comment...

All Arum did was try not to pay him then somehow convinced the public that he was scared for Pacs health when actuality he didn’t want PAC nowhere near Crawford..them are the facts...
Nah Roach said on record he doesn't want Pac anywhere near Crawford

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Nah Roach said on record he doesn't want Pac anywhere near Crawford

True but PAC and Roach bumped heads all the time...Freddie said multiple times that he just dnt like PAC halfstepping the fighting game so that could play a part...

Either way Buboy is the lead trainer now so that’s that..

Still don’t absolve Arum from blame, because if Arum thought that before then I’m sure bud is way more dangerous for a 41/42 old Manny. I just think Arum didn’t want Pac to fukk up his golden goose. Then Arum got Pac robbed twice with the horn fight and Bradley fight. I’m sure he had his hands all on that.

Furthermore regardless of Pacs age he is no worse than a top 3 welter.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Did they want the guy to fukking die in there? :gucci:
I get sparring wars but this is absolutely disgraceful :gucci:

Kirkland been had fukked up sparring clips circulating around.
I vaguely remember Brian Vera being a victim in one of those.

and Tarver my dude, but Kirkland going into Angulo's backyard and beating the shyt out of him is the reason why they set him up against Canelo. (and Molina, but who's counting)

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

upload_2020-4-23_16-58-58.png

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Kirkland been had fukked up sparring clips circulating around.
I vaguely remember Brian Vera being a victim in one of those.

and Tarver my dude, but Kirkland going into Angulo's backyard and beating the shyt out of him is the reason why they set him up against Canelo. (and Molina, but who's counting)
I gotta find the Vera one. Wasn't dude doing 2 vs 1 on sparring too? Anne Wolf on some shyt I swear

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I gotta find the Vera one. Wasn't dude doing 2 vs 1 on sparring too? Anne Wolf on some shyt I swear

Yup.
Wolfe trained you to kill, james just knocked guys out before that happened.

2 on 1 sparring is good tho. Helps build instincts and awareness. Definitely recommend that to anybody that box. A lot of shyt she did in principle was good, its just she puts the balls to the wall energy behind it and shyt goes overboard.