Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

they really want to try to sell Rosado vs anyone with a pulse in 2020?

tenor.gif

I don't like when boxers are saying this shyt. Define "make sense", cause otherwise it's just a diplomatic "get off my back" or in this specific case "I want to beat Pac first to get more juice by then". I'm not even sure Pac will opt to fight Spence he won't be forced by anyone and he might as well just go and fight Mikey.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
2013 was a magical year....that was a good night of boxing...josesito nearly pulled off an upset in a wild brawl and lara came very close to being ko'ed by angulo but roared back to stop him
Josesito that time was a problem. Broke Ortiz jaw in a classic:gladbron:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Knew we’d see you in here

I post in here....why wouldn't you see me :russ:

I see you posted that Errol Spence video like it's something good :sas1:. It was based off another interview where he said the same thing but I been referencing that quote from him. Black man should always take the most guaranteed money imo, promises are just that

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

tenor.gif

I don't like when boxers are saying this shyt. Define "make sense", cause otherwise it's just a diplomatic "get off my back" or in this specific case "I want to beat Pac first to get more juice by then". I'm not even sure Pac will opt to fight Spence he won't be forced by anyone and he might as well just go and fight Mikey.

Agreed on both counts. Rosado is just a guy, the fact he talks shyt and "builds" up his fights despite constantly getting that ass whupped is admirable (since he gets fights off it presumably) but getting old as fukk at this point

Like you said they need to start defining what would make it make sense :russ:
Bud said that same shyt about Porter, but at least Porter was coming off a L and ain't no type of cash cow in his own right. Bud vs Spence is more likely to make sense in most scenarios, so what's missing. Spence been saying he ain't "going cross the street" for years now though so at least he consistent (Bud kinda switched up to be on the same shyt Spence on lately when Porter said he'd take the fight)

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I post in here....why wouldn't you see me :russ:

I see you posted that Errol Spence video like it's something good :sas1:. It was based off another interview where he said the same thing but I been referencing that quote from him. Black man should always take the most guaranteed money imo, promises are just that
That’s why dudes get money and blow it because they take the most money see the music industry

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
That’s why dudes get money and blow it because they take the most money see the music industry

True, it's a lot of variables. Like i don't know much about Spence background or the people around him though he seems like he level headed and smart enough not to lose all his bread on some dumb shyt. But if he felt like he needed the same people paying him to watch his money and took less money for that service than so be it. It's his comfort level, etc. It's tough cause it's the people you trust the most that be burning you and stealing all your money, even if they are certified financial professionals sometimes. (Tim Duncan situation, countless music examples like Cash Money, etc)

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Live replay of Spence/Potter Card. Barrios got a gift low key .

on paper and how it played it out its prolly PBC's best card to date

and it had to be the one i couldnt watch live due to a function i had to go to

barrios and the WSB cat was also a FOTY candidate along with porter and spence

barrios def got a gift for real

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

tenor.gif

I listened to Jacobs/Hearn talk about Rosado calling him. Jacobs will most likely do it just because he views it as an easy payday.

Spence/Crawford makes sense. Someone will fukk around and get beat before that one can happen.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I listened to Jacobs/Hearn talk about Rosado calling him. Jacobs will most likely do it just because he views it as an easy payday.

Spence/Crawford makes sense. Someone will fukk around and get beat before that one can happen.
I don't think he fukks it up cause I see him being a firm favorite over anyone not named Crawford but I don't know how he gonna look after the car accident so we will see