Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Man highlights can suuuuure make a fight look better than it actually was :mjlol:

at the end of the day kool keith clearly beat danny and the split decision was horseshyt

i just wish the fight didnt turn into some horseshyt watching though

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Big Baby ain't got shyt else to do in quarantine....

"You’re a Punk”- Jarrell Miller goes after Deontay Wilder

Miller lashes out at Deontay Wilder for calling him a ‘Doper’. Miler has some claims also to make regarding his skill and superiority.

All this heat began last year when Jarrell Miller tested positive for several banned substances. This went down during the build-up to his fight with Anthony Joshua. Obviously, that fight didn’t happen after Jarrell tested positive. But Miller managed to escape a lengthy ban because he didn’t hold a boxing license at the time he tested positive.

Miller tested positive for EPO and GW1516. He failed the VADA test due to the presence of the said performance-enhancing drugs in his system. Despite all the evidence being stacked against him, Miller blamed the positive test results on a stem cell shot he had taken to help recover from a shoulder injury.

Deontay Wilder was very critical about Miller and his doping scandal. Miller went after Wilder saying, “There are certain athletes in the boxing game that use my name. If you can’t say it to my face, I know you’re a punk. Ninety-nine percent of the people you see in the boxing world would never look my way and say something to my face, that’s the kind of characters they are. ‘A lot of fighters that were talking junk. Andre Ward, Billy Joe Saunders, Tony Bellew, Deontay Wilder and (Eddie) Hearn. ‘A lot of fighters were running their mouth who didn’t know sh*t about this situation. ‘Deontay was running his mouth and his brother got popped for something. Like I said before, I wouldn’t jump to conclusions and you got to do your homework.”

Jarrell Miller claims he’s better than Deontay Wilder

Jarrell Miller wishes to return to competing once the COVID-19 situation settles down. He claims the no.2 spot in the world of boxing and says he’s going to be the world champ soon.

Jarrell Miller is already taking shots at the roster. He said, “I am number two in the world, the only reason I am not number one is because I don’t have no belt. I know I am a better fighter than all of these guys. ‘I’m better than AJ (Anthony Joshua), I’m better than Tyson, I’m better than Deontay. ‘I only call myself number two because I don’t have that belt. I’m going to be world champ.”

Ain't this Ski's mans? :mjlol:

Smoke come get your boy. He clearly in that shyt again. :heh:
This all cool and I love the shyt talk but Miller allegedly got knocked out in sparring and claimed dehydration

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

:deadmanny:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

Yo he said bytch ass father. He disrespect Floyd too. Naaaaaaaaah

He's doing it cause he knows Floyd isn't the type who gonna do anything about it. Floyd has thick skin on he won't go jihad on this retard because of this. To his luck cause probably even Floyd Sr., hell even Jeff would beat his ass not to speak Jr.

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Thurmanator or not, that Pac fight was a dope ass fight and one of my favorites of 2019. Really wish Keith would have took one or two more tuneups before cashing out but shyt get that money young brotha. Not saying he would have won and I hated his stalking /come forward gameplan but the knock down in the first pretty much decided the outcome :francis:
The body shot deaded any chance

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Well the first half of that fight was actually lit tho....

until that silent agreement got made and both decided to half ass it. :snoop:

A silent agreement :dead:. I was at a bday party (got dumb drunk off a nasty ass stout :snoop:) and my sis called me after the fight shyttin on Danny but was :beli: at how underwhelmed she was by the fight.

Low key, Keith ia a great watch when you consider he sat in the pocket in his 3 biggest scraps and traded (never watched the Ghost fight so idk about that) blows. He aint no hoe when he in the ring....except when he catch a body shot lol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
A silent agreement :dead:. I was at a bday party (got dumb drunk off a nasty ass stout :snoop:) and my sis called me after the fight shyttin on Danny but was :beli: at how underwhelmed she was by the fight.

Low key, Keith ia a great watch when you consider he sat in the pocket in his 3 biggest scraps and traded (never watched the Ghost fight so idk about that) blows. He aint no hoe when he in the ring....except when he catch a body shot lol
he put foot to ass in that ghost fight...to the point he actually gassed out near the end of the fight :heh:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Nothing wrong with how Keith fought..he took it to the older Pacquiao like he was supposed to. He was the bigger younger fighter. It just so happens that Pacquiao is an ATG..it happens. I just hate to seeing Keith take that L and that is a huge black eye on the PBC welterweight generation.

But :hhh: at a draw mal?

He had way too much ring rust Pat & his stamina wasn't there. His timing was off. Had he had 2 more come back fights under his belt we'd probably be having a controversial decision discussion lol.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Thurman showed Ghost shades of that Salido ass whupping he caught years ago. He pretty much ruined dude's prime that night. shyt started a downward spiral of fades.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
He had way too much ring rust Pat & his stamina wasn't there. His timing was off. Had he had 2 more come back fights under his belt we'd probably be having a controversial decision discussion lol.
Had he had two more fights he’d probably broke something else, ole brittle ass