Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Thurmanator or not, that Pac fight was a dope ass fight and one of my favorites of 2019. Really wish Keith would have took one or two more tuneups before cashing out but shyt get that money young brotha. Not saying he would have won and I hated his stalking /come forward gameplan but the knock down in the first pretty much decided the outcome :francis:

Man im soooo pissed at Keith for how he fought in that fight. If anything, his "run time" style woulda been perfect to frustrate Manny. Instead, he goes in there acting like he's GGG for most of the fight.

I still thought it was a draw :yeshrug:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Man im soooo pissed at Keith for how he fought in that fight. If anything, his "run time" style woulda been perfect to frustrate Manny. Instead, he goes in there acting like he's GGG for most of the fight.

I still thought it was a draw :yeshrug:
Nothing wrong with how Keith fought..he took it to the older Pacquiao like he was supposed to. He was the bigger younger fighter. It just so happens that Pacquiao is an ATG..it happens. I just hate to seeing Keith take that L and that is a huge black eye on the PBC welterweight generation.

But :hhh: at a draw mal?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Nothing wrong with how Keith fought..he took it to the older Pacquiao like he was supposed to. He was the bigger younger fighter. It just so happens that Pacquiao is an ATG..it happens. I just hate to seeing Keith take that L and that is a huge black eye on the PBC welterweight generation.

Yep, felt Keith won more rounds in the second half of the fight. Pac was on his De La Hoya flurries making rounds look closer than what it was imo.

I just felt he took too many rounds tryna walk through shots. That aint never been his steez.

We'll be byke tho.....maybe :mjcry:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Yup, He had more success coming right at Pac than moving away from him. That body shot he received late fukked up his chances at winning tho. He wins that round and you prolly could see a draw, but once it happened I knew it was a wrap. All that good work went to waste. Just like when Jack got hurt to the body late by Superman. Once that happened, I knew he wasn't winning the fight.

When you start having late round rallies after losing rounds early, you gotta sweep them joints. If you lose one late round or have a scary moment, you fukked unless you Canelo.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yep, felt Keith won more rounds in the second half of the fight. Pac was on his De La Hoya flurries making rounds look closer than what it was imo.

I just felt he took too many rounds tryna walk through shots. That aint never been his steez.

We'll be byke tho.....maybe :mjcry:
honestly if keith fought like that (run time style)...i would have been pissed..my thinking is that is a 40 year old pac..you take it to him and win...what keith did made it an arguable top 3 fight of 2019..and it was an epic movie theater experience (for everyone except pac detractors and haters lol)

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
@patscorpio you agree with Bread??

"Recently I will give you three fighters who I feel were ducked by it goes under the radar. James Kirkland. Kirkland was a straight killer, who was exciting and had a great record. He’s 34-2 right now with 30kos. During his prime for all of the excitement and carnage Kirkland gave the fans, despite being featured on HBO several times. Kirkland has never had ONE title shot. Not ONE! I know some of it is his fault because of the out of the ring stuff. But to think he’s never had a title shot. That’s very bizarre."

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
honestly if keith fought like that (run time style)...i would have been pissed..my thinking is that is a 40 year old pac..you take it to him and win...what keith did made it an arguable top 3 fight of 2019..and it was an epic movie theater experience (for everyone except pac detractors and haters lol)

Exactly
Nobody wanted to see the welterweight version of Canelo/GGG 1 or get a fukking MayPac flashback.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yea, I was rooting that the white dude from philly would prove Tony wrong....bytch ass didn't even last a week :martin:
All them dudes who quit this season boil down to white dudes being scared to be around black dudes i think. No other way so many dudes quit and they weren't even being pressed or anything. It's like they couldn't even handle the environment
:dead:@ that one dude quitting during processing
Jail is usually the first time white people are a minority anyplace. Hence the shookness.

Not too many suburban white ppl are real. If you're real, you take a day to adapt, then go about your biz as usual, make friends.

Also that show is extra. I had a friebd clinked up in Lake County, IN.