Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

tenor.gif

thicker-than-a-bowl-of-oatmeal-gif-3.gif

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
worse even

Bu bu bu bu but pro life :bryan:

I jus hope the shyt doesn’t mutate N you get it once N you good from there... so I can live the rest of 2020 without worrying :obama:

Side note: I caught Swine Flu when that was poppin... Swine Flu was like getting hit by Wilder Right Hand ... it hit you you were :dead: but once you got up it was over

Corona like fighting Prime Bhop ... 12 rds/ days of the same bullshyt... you losing ... you not getting dropped but there’s nothing you can do ... there’s no fukking end to it... you think you bout to turn the corner N you get headbutted N punched in the hip :beli:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Bu bu bu bu but pro life :bryan:

I jus hope the shyt doesn’t mutate N you get it once N you good from there... so I can live the rest of 2020 without worrying :obama:

Side note: I caught Swine Flu when that was poppin... Swine Flu was like getting hit by Wilder Right Hand ... it hit you you were :dead: but once you got up it was over

Corona like fighting Prime Bhop ... 12 rds/ days of the same bullshyt... you losing ... you not getting dropped but there’s nothing you can do ... there’s no fukking end to it... you think you bout to turn the corner N you get headbutted N punched in the hip :beli:

Ay..........ayooooooooooooooooooo that analogy
full