Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Wish i coulda seen JLC vs Corrales live :mjcry:

Saw the damn ending in a boxing comp video before I saw the match:snoop:

it was a blessing that i did...man that was an epic night...Jmm in the opener in a great fukking fight and that...epic night of boxing

wait are we talking live as in when it aired or being in the house for it?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
it was a blessing that i did...man that was an epic night...Jmm in the opener in a great fukking fight and that...epic night of boxing

wait are we talking live as in when it aired or being in the house for it?

When it aired....and JMM had to be a co feature? Thought he woulda been a show closer going forward every fight after the first Pac Man fight. And just saw dude he beat that night had 5 career losses...all in title fights. That gotta suck :mjcry:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Good shyt by Breadman

"I have always maintained that Wilder’s first step and shock value was a big reason for his kos. I also said openly that George Foreman and Joe Louis are better punchers. Wilder needs a launch area for his right hand. They don’t. Wilder needs to build up force and momentum to get max power. They don’t. I think Wilder’s 1st step and speed are the biggest reasons he scores his kos.

I suspect that other fighters will now find a way to take Wilder’s punches. It doesn’t mean he can’t still hit hard. It just means that time reveals everything. Wilder can still knock the lights out with one shot. The important thing is he needs to retain his speed. I think he’s faster between 210-20 than he is in the 230s.

For the record while punching power is important, the way it’s phrased is overrated. When I hear someone say that Fighter A has the advantage because of his power I always say to myself who has the better chin. When two men fight it’s not the same as hitting a machine that gauges pressure. The puncher in the fight is the one who takes the other one’s punches better. It’s common sense."

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Spence should have come with this song vs Mikey Garcia
You won't believe what Tia told me :mjgrin:
Your fukkin career is over homey :mjgrin:
Officer Mikeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ohlawd:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
When it aired....and JMM had to be a co feature? Thought he woulda been a show closer going forward every fight after the first Pac Man fight. And just saw dude he beat that night had 5 career losses...all in title fights. That gotta suck :mjcry:

it was a televised doubleheader that night i think.....JMM was overshadowed huge by Morales and Barrera in those days...thats why...the worse thing was JMM got completely overshadowed that night too.it was like a blurb in some of the articles about it

in those days i used to go out that night to do what i do if it didnt catch me on paper and catch in the morning replay OR hit tc-boxing for the torrent..but corrales when he came out of prison had been having some wild fights with casamayor and freitas...so i was like let me stay in and catch this with my pops and uncle..the funny thing JLC fights were never that live to me before that fight other than he gave floyd an unexpected hard time...so i had no expectations other it was a solid fight on paper