Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You mean the Mexican kid who already fought Mayweather, Cotto, GGG x 2, Lara, Kovalev, Mosley, etc? That Mexican kid?
Except he lost to GGG twice and was rewarded with a draw and victory? Lost to Lara...and you crying over a nygga he is clearly ducking? Wtf...take that wild bullshyt back to Mexico.

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
Except he lost to GGG twice and was rewarded with a draw and victory? Lost to Lara...and you crying over a nygga he is clearly ducking? Wtf...take that wild bullshyt back to Mexico.

the official record says different, friend. And regardless of whether you think he won or lost, at least he had the courage to actually fight these guys, unlike some people...

Last edited:

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
Sure..thank you, corruption.

so you’re just gonna skip past the second part of my post? Here it is again, for posterity’s sake:

And regardless of whether you think he won or lost, at least he had the courage to actually fight these guys, unlike some people...

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
so you’re just gonna skip past the second part of my post? Here it is again, for posterity’s sake:

And regardless of whether or not you think he won or lost, at least he had the courage to actually fight these guys, unlike some people...
Yet now he's ducking at 29..lol

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Crawford should fight Brook at like 150, cherry-pick the weakest title holder at 154, retire, and come right to Top Rank espn and commentate.

:banderas:talk about a HOF career.

look at his overall career earnings and then the opponents he fought to earn that type of money

He won “the game” of boxing.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Usyk vs Chisora may be announced soon. Good fight but the style may be all wrong for Chisora, if it was a slugfest it would be good and competitive as Chisora is tough but if Usyk makes it a boxing match he may make Chisora look silly because he's not the most cultured boxing wise and can be a bit crude, against a boxer as technical as Usyk this could be a hard night for Chisora. He could just keep hitting him and moving the whole fight and win widely on points, there's always a chance Chisora catches him but it's a puncher's chance, technically Usyk is far superior. Parker vs Chisora would have been better and more competitive in my opinion. Hope that still happens 1 day.

Last edited:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deontay Wilder locking Mark Breland out of the dressing room has been confirmed by another source now.

Heard Spencer Fearon mention it previously but was just listening to the Steve Bunce and Mike Costello podcast and they mentioned it independently as they were there outside as they were going to interview Tyson Fury. It’s called 5 Live Boxing with Costello and Bunce if anybody wants to check it out.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Usyk vs Chisora may be announced soon. Good fight but the style may be all wrong for Chisora, if it was a slugfest it would be good and competitive as Chisora is tough but if Usyk makes it a boxing match he may make Chisora look silly because he's not the most cultured boxing wise and can be a bit crude, against a boxer as technical as Usyk this could be a hard night for Chisora. He could just keep hitting him and moving the whole fight and win widely on points, there's always a chance Chisora catches him but it's a puncher's chance, technically Usyk is far superior. Parker vs Chisora would have been better and more competitive in my opinion. Hope that still happens 1 day.

of course its going to be a hard night for chisora...its chisora..chisora is a fringe HW contender who isnt anything special other than he is a HW body..the type of opponent usyk has to look good against while cutting his teeth in the division

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
of course its going to be a hard night for chisora...its chisora..chisora is a fringe HW contender who isnt anything special other than he is a HW body..the type of opponent usyk has to look good against while cutting his teeth in the division

Chisora on a good day can pose problems, it depends on the style but Usyk’s style is seemingly all wrong for Chisora.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I think Crawford should fight Brook at like 150, cherry-pick the weakest title holder at 154, retire, and come right to Top Rank espn and commentate.

:banderas:talk about a HOF career.

look at his overall career earnings and then the opponents he fought to earn that type of money

He won “the game” of boxing.

I been said given the amount of money he makes per fight compared to the level of comp he faces I'd never cross the street I'd retire with Top Rank bro. He got paid $3mil/fight for Horn, Benavidez, Khan, and Mean Machine that man low key fukking Bob with no grease bruh.