Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
You did not just call him krillin
full

J Rock being called Krillin :mjlol::mjlol:

I bust out in legit laughs at work off that one. Coworkers looking at me crazy tryna figure out what's so funny. :russ:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
This not how it works. Kownacki and Wilder would have fought AJ, Tank would have fought Farmer, etc if it was about total payday.
PBC fighters fight who they're ADVISED to fight. They say so repeatedly
No PBC "opponent" is going to be fed to Bud no matter if it's the highest payday they'd ever see. They are needed for the PBC cashcows to fulfill dates with. Ruiz was an anomaly

Bro, your boy Bud said that the promotors work for us not the other way around, if we don't fight they don't get paid. If Bud was really demanding these fights like he claims, why haven't we seen or heard of any offers outside of the one that supposedly got sent to Danny Garcia? It's like you don't see that they aren't trying bro, they are creating hype aka talking a bunch of shyt, while PBC does the leg work on this one building up a money fight.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Bro, your boy Bud said that the promotors work for us not the other way around, if we don't fight they don't get paid. If Bud was really demanding these fights like he claims, why haven't we seen or heard of any offers outside of the one that supposedly got sent to Danny Garcia? It's like you don't see that they aren't trying bro, they are creating hype aka talking a bunch of shyt, while PBC does the leg work on this one building up a money fight.

Neither side trying make the fight, you ain't hear Derrick James recent plea cops? 101 excuses
If it ain't Manny or Spence I'm not really considering it as a serious fight anyway from pbc. I have no idea what Manny is doing and Spence BEEN said he ain't pressed
The idea that Bud supposed to be chasing behind B tier PBC guys like Ugas is laughable. Kell Brook is a good scrap

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Neither side trying make the fight, you ain't hear Derrick James recent plea cops? 101 excuses
If it ain't Manny or Spence I'm not really considering it as a serious fight anyway from pbc. I have no idea what Manny is doing and Spence BEEN said he ain't pressed
The idea that Bud supposed to be chasing behind B tier PBC guys like Ugas is laughable. Kell Brook is a good scrap

Kell Brook hasn’t fought at 147 in 3 years N he was struggling to get there that fight

Since getting his face broken for the 2nd time he’s fought 3 times at 154 against Rabchenka ,zerafa deluca

Good scrap tho :mjlol:

Pathetic fakkit

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

When Pac wanted to fight Floyd, did he take a bunch of easy touches begging for a fight or did he take on champ after champ and world class opponent after world class opponent constantly?

Marvin Hagler wanted to fight Ray Leonard for years, and he didn't take a bunch of easy fights. Mufukka was fighting Tommy Hearns and Roberto Duran in the meantime.

Lennox Lewis never got to fight Riddikk Bowe, but he was constantly fighting tough opponent after tough opponent in the meantime.

Bud literally said 'I'm going to the hall of fame whether they fight me or not, I don't need them they need me.' If they need you so bad Mr. Hall of Famer why are you begging for fights? Like the hubris of this dude to sit here and act like he is above actually trying to compete on a regular basis against the best opponents, when he hasn't had a fight where he wasn't the huge betting favorite or fighting someone who shouldn't be looked at as more than another day at the office since he fought Gamboa YEARS ago bro. :hhh:

If Spence and Bud swapped they last 5 opponents, Spence would get laughed off the P4P rankings, meanwhile Bud is supposed to be P4P #1 and he has only one arguable legit fight in his career(Gamboa). :stopitslime:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Kell Brook hasn’t fought at 147 in 3 years N he was struggling to get there that fight

Since getting his face broken for the 2nd time he’s fought 3 times at 154 against Rabchenka ,zerafa deluca

Good scrap tho :mjlol:

Pathetic fakkit

Like he's above fighting Ugas or something? Why you think Bud aint a draw? HE AINT EVER TOOK NO CHANCES IN HIS CAREER! Talking all that shyt like he's a boss when he does exactly what Bob says to do. Now he is 32 he realizes his time for big paydays is coming to an end given his following and he wants to cash out. He aint slick I've seen this before.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
If he said yamcha jrock himself would have to run that fade

lowkey, I started to say Yamcha but was like ehhhh Jrock might be a lil more important than that in the grand scheme of things.
Plus, Krillin at least holds his own every now and then so I was like fukk it. Jrock is Krillin.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
When Pac wanted to fight Floyd, did he take a bunch of easy touches begging for a fight or did he take on champ after champ and world class opponent after world class opponent constantly?

Marvin Hagler wanted to fight Ray Leonard for years, and he didn't take a bunch of easy fights. Mufukka was fighting Tommy Hearns and Roberto Duran in the meantime.

Lennox Lewis never got to fight Riddikk Bowe, but he was constantly fighting tough opponent after tough opponent in the meantime.

Bud literally said 'I'm going to the hall of fame whether they fight me or not, I don't need them they need me.' If they need you so bad Mr. Hall of Famer why are you begging for fights? Like the hubris of this dude to sit here and act like he is above actually trying to compete on a regular basis against the best opponents, when he hasn't had a fight where he wasn't the huge betting favorite or fighting someone who shouldn't be looked at as more than another day at the office since he fought Gamboa YEARS ago bro. :hhh:

If Spence and Bud swapped they last 5 opponents, Spence would get laughed off the P4P rankings, meanwhile Bud is supposed to be P4P #1 and he has only one arguable legit fight in his career(Gamboa). :stopitslime:

Pac had the available opponents for the most part, but he did get clowned for a couple of his matches: Clottey, Horn recently, and Chris Algeri come to mind
The same Algeri people tried to spin as a quality win for Spence cause he knocked him out easy
End of the day Bud don't have the opponents, every body know this already.
He getting his checks and getting recognized by the media AND other boxers as a top P4P guy despite that :manny:
I can see how that can be frustrating when Roy Jones, JRock, and other peers in the sport are saying he the best welterweight and he beating up random guys. Face never looking swollen or taking much damage
Eventually he going have to cross the street, or vice versa, and either he'll be exposed like Wilder or he'll expose who he fights
PBC guys need to focus on begging Manny for a fight and beating each other up. Bud gotta focus on his PPV coming in July and knocking out Brook (or whoever it is)