Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

images

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Step aside $$$ to fight Lubin or Harrison instead? PBC gonna fukk around and miss out on the unification. The IBF is strict, they may let it slide once but it's hard to imagine them letting it going on for longer. And there's a good chance Murtazaliev beats Rosario when they meet. What the fukk is PBC waiting for with the unification?
PBC don’t control Rosario it’s just a partnership, Samson can do whatever he wants and he probably wants to milk his fighter.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I can see Brook land that right hand N Bud get hurt... Bud stops Brook late N Bud Stans act like it was 2013 Kell Brook :beli:

Lol don't do this to yall selves. Arum been pulling the same bullshyt for close to 15 years now. He's gonna walk through bum ass Kell Brook and then say he's gonna let arum handle whatever fight y'all really want to see and keep fighting bums.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Lol don't do this to yall selves. Arum been pulling the same bullshyt for close to 15 years now. He's gonna walk through bum ass Kell Brook and then say he's gonna let arum handle whatever fight y'all really want to see and keep fighting bums.

I don't think most of us are picking Brook to win, just it's gonna be a lot harder for Bud than it SHOULD be at this point given how Brook has looked his last few fights.

Honestly I'm really starting to question how much Crawford wants to actually fight say a Spence or Pac anyway. Danny Garcia discussed the offer they sent to him, Bob makes it public when he sends offers cause he is a shyt talker. I aint ever heard of any type of offer for Spence or Pac. Like is it really that hard to get any type of legit competition to fight Crawford? You mean to tell me someone like Ugas wouldn't take like $2mil to fight Bud? I don't even know if Ugas has ever gotten a $2mil purse for any fight. I'm just saying if you wanna be cheap there are better options to get than what we have seen, that could be gotten.

Last edited: