Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
But where's is he lying tho?
The shyt about Wilder trying to get him and Steve farhood fired. Not buying it. Especially coming from Paulie's hating ass:hubie:

As far as Wilder having yes men around him, I agree with:yeshrug:......but again....coming from paulie it don't mean much. This the same guy who could never admit Adrien Broner beat him. Everytime you see Paulie nowadays he's hating on somebody. Dudes act is getting old. Andre ward is the only boxer turned analyst I wanna hear speak :hubie:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yup, I’ve been subscribed to DAZN from day 1 and it has done nothing but make me angry as a boxing fan.

the second GGG fight was alright and needed but who tf wants to see a 3rd almost 3 years later.

DAZN has improved since they first launched yet it still looks like WCW Thunder from a production standpoint, just a very cheap feel with a grey ring that puts you to sleep if the fight is boring.

They can’t even put out any online material for anyone outside of Joshua, GGG and Canelo. It’s a joke. The “40 day” docs have literally only been for their fights.

none of their cards ever have any type of buzz and they can’t even get their DAZN USA youtube channel right...

How is an online app so bad at marketing their own fighters online or creating a buzz online. The biggest thing they did for Canelo so far has been getting him on that Complex sneaker shopping show on youtube.

They can’t even produce a 10 minute clip of Andrade or Haney on their youtube. Matchroom has to do it, and they have 0 presence. I actually feel sorry for Andrade. He might go down as the best modern fighter ever who has never had any type of training camp special..imagine that.

Let’s just be for real. DAZN is not healthy for boxing.
Dunno about DAZN not being healthy for boxing, but I'm seriously considering not re upping. It's like they dont care :yeshrug:

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
The shyt about Wilder trying to get him and Steve farhood fired. Not buying it. Especially coming from Paulie's hating ass:hubie:

As far as Wilder having yes men around him, I agree with:yeshrug:......but again....coming from paulie it don't mean much. This the same guy who could never admit Adrien Broner beat him. Everytime you see Paulie nowadays he's hating on somebody. Dudes act is getting old. Andre ward is the only boxer turned analyst I wanna hear speak :hubie:

Wilder was on Joe Rogan after the first fight criticizing Paulie's commentary specifically, maybe someone from Wilder's team tried pressuring Showtime or reached out to Paulie :yeshrug:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BJS vs Canelo, hopefully it's just announced soon so we can get on with it. When I saw the news earlier I thought maybe at least Callum Smith can build his profile a bit more with a couple of good wins and then could make a future fight with Canelo bigger. Coming off the win against Ryder where he didn't perform great it felt a bit luke warm, but he has some quality and can build the excitement up again with a few good wins. Would like to see Smith vs Plant, the more shyt he can bring to the future Canleo fight should he win the more money he'll probably get.

Last edited: