Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of Craw....when the fukk is his next fight? Mean Machine was early December and I know Chris van Heerden was "rumored" as a canidate for Crawford, but any other word?

Apparently either Pac or Kell Brook is next for him, wouldn't be surprised if they dug up Kell Brook for a fight with Bud.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Compare how Crawford dealt with him with how Pac was struggling with him

Both beat his ass. One got the knockout, the other got robbed. Nothing more, nothing less.

Pac is the only boxer alive that for some reason has to look super impressive in order for judges/people to say he dominated someone. He dominated Bradley in the 1st fight, but since he didn't look lights out and was kinda going thru the motions, nikkas started giving Timmy more credit than he deserved.

Pac/Horn was like Floyd/Sosa.....far from being impressive, but still a clear win. Nobody holds that fight against Floyd tho, even after Cotto dog walked Sosa later on.

Same scenario really. Bigger, younger, fighter cleans up the opp that the HOFer didn't destroy.

Sosa not even a top level or even mid level win for Cotto and neither should Horn be for Bud.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Interim WBA Welterweight

89253220_2606061989639165_667929541229936640_o.jpg

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Andy Lee is a fantastic part of Tyson Fury’s team. He will only be better with people like Sugar Hill and Andy Lee on his team.

Andy and Sugar are both grown men, mature, it will have a good influence on Tyson’s erratic tendencies because they are both mature and level headed.

Think if Tyson keeps developing with them and the Kronk style he becomes a better and more exciting fighter.

Do think it's a shame he probably will only have a few fights left. The noises seem to be it's the Wilder rematch, AJ then possibly done. He will go down in history very well if he wins those fights but we'll probably never know how good he could have been because he isn't regularly facing the current top competition.

He could possibly retire for a while then come back though against a champion of the time, if he goes on to then beat them then would have to consider his ranking as he'd be somewhere in an all time list if he's beating the man of many generations.

I think it's a shame if we don't see him against the likes of Whyte, Usyk and eventually Dubois though.

Sugar Hill and Andy Lee seem like a great team though. Win, lose or draw it's a team that seem very diligent and knowledgeable. He's probably best sticking with them for good, and mixing his 2 styles when needed.

I think Tyson and them are too concerned with protecting the 0, I don't like that. I prefer the AJ approach, he wants to fight everyone win, lose or draw, Tyson wants to get out of the game with his 0. If AJ can beat him maybe it will change his mindset and might make him stay. Would be good for boxing if he stayed, he's not old and with his style he could carry on for another 3-4 years no problem at least. He's probably just coming into his prime now as fighter now leaving so soon would be a shame.