Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
it's crazy that these fighters now and days aren't good or even prepared to fight on the inside/in clenches. It really came to light for me to pay more attention to that after the Dre-Kov fights with how inept Kov was fighing in the clenches or even establishing position. Wilder got pushed back EVERY SINGLE TIME in both fights with Fury when Fury clenched him. Didn't even have skills to fight or throw a punch until Fury first threw and he threw in reaction to Fury throwing first.
Ward said that Kovalev punch hard but he could literally man handle without trying. Anybody want to see great inside work from both fighters (Spence vs Porter) they both would turn each other off the ropes and were in constant fights for inside position. Another one sided one was Taylor vs Prograis, Taylor man handled him on the inside easily which shocked me.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Ward said that Kovalev punch hard but he could literally man handle without trying. Anybody want to see great inside work from both fighters (Spence vs Porter) they both would turn each other off the ropes and were in constant fights for inside position. Another one sided one was Taylor vs Prograis, Taylor man handled him on the inside easily which shocked me.

another good example of one sided for inside position is ghost vs berto...ghost manhandled and mauled berto all gotdamn night....berto showed them geared up muscles he had were ornamental as fukk lol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I’ll most likely be at Prograis vs Hooker and hopefully no more injuries for Uysk, they also need to get Gassiev out on one of these cards

yeah ill prolly be at that too..and hopefully the monster card in vegas

keeping my eye on lomachenko vs lopez if its in NYC

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Thought he had one more PBC fight, that must be huge money and them getting a cut

He does N I recently saw a tweet or maybe article saying :deadmanny: happy at PBC N his people talking bout he goin have more fights with em

shyt could be Eddie jus trying to get Buzz for Mikey’s fight

Hell Mikey a Free Agent ... If they Wanted they could all cut Eddie N Dazn out the deal N make it without him :pachaha: