Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Ward said that Kovalev punch hard but he could literally man handle without trying. Anybody want to see great inside work from both fighters (Spence vs Porter) they both would turn each other off the ropes and were in constant fights for inside position. Another one sided one was Taylor vs Prograis, Taylor man handled him on the inside easily which shocked me.
Ward vs froch was another one. Froch is a strong guy but he was lost on the inside.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Ward said that Kovalev punch hard but he could literally man handle without trying. Anybody want to see great inside work from both fighters (Spence vs Porter) they both would turn each other off the ropes and were in constant fights for inside position. Another one sided one was Taylor vs Prograis, Taylor man handled him on the inside easily which shocked me.

Didn't surprise me Taylor manhandled Prograis considering how much bigger he is than Regis.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That man gouged a man's eye out. LMFAO you a don't want that smoke
Tyson Fury's Father and Trainer Jailed for 11 Years for Gouging a Man's Eye Out

Yeah I know, he was crazy, Peter Fury was supposed to be a drug lord too lol (it's public record no snitching), a lot of their family were fighters in some capacity, John Fury boxed too, but he probably was a dirty fighter so probably had more success outside than in it. There's a lot I don't agree with him on but he's entertaining to watch, he can hype a fight up well.