Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ruiz also said he’s having a tune up right before he fights Ortiz, disappointing. Especially since he’s not fighting till August apparently. That would be 8-9 months without fighting.

It also shows why he rejected the Dillian Whyte offers because he doesn’t want a competitive fight at the moment.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Been reading GBP is being tight with the $$$$ N they putting the Eurocacs against each other N getting them to lower they price

Also there’s a dark horse in all this N Oscar wanted him from the very beginning....

David Lemeuix :mjgrin:
You know oscar is prolly scheming some way to get a canelo lemieux fight at 168 going.

I'll always respect lemieux though for being the ONLY middleweight champion who after winning his belt in a war with N'dam went right after the Triple Gawd immediately...no excuses...nothing

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:

nikkas goin end up with 6 weeks to get train N still do media runs N shyt for DAZN N fight week

Eddie said he would be announcing a blockbuster fight today at a conference today...maybe it might be canelo against bjs or callum smith...who knows

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
You know oscar is prolly scheming some way to get a canelo lemieux fight at 168 going.

I'll always respect lemieux though for being the ONLY middleweight champion who after winning his belt in a war with N'dam went right after the Triple Gawd immediately...no excuses...nothing
if that was a war then it would be order 66 because ndam was getting slaughtered :lolbron:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
He ain't fighting Alvarez or at 175 altogether?
Don't know but it's a bytch move either way. Competition got stiffer suddenly once he moved to 175, especially on the TR side so he's not having it. In my narrative at least... maybe he had a good reason to leave but seeing how TR holds all the hit cards except for Bivol at 175 it's hard to imagine. They are signing these 175 dudes left and right, they have Beterbiev, Gvozdyk, Smith, Hart, Barrera (?), Salamov, Vlasov... and this dude Zurdo just jumps ship in the midst of this? That tells me he doesn't want to fight good competition. It's not like he would be a small guy either, he was huge for 168, 175 could be his best weight for all we know.
What he's gonna do now? Sign to PBC and fight Pascal, Browne and Jack? Solid fighters but clearly the B league at 175 compared to TR's

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He gets knocked down more than any other fighter I know. How he hasn't been knocked out for that long lmao

shyt it was a better fight than watching porter vs broner and ward vs paul smith that day..both were atrocious :hhh:..even though i had to watch that in SD cuz FS2 back then didnt air in HD lol