Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

So this costume thing gonna turn out to be their official narrative?

:bryan:

How you gonna defeat yourself in the quest to conquer middle Earth
full

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floyd a piece of shyt Person but... he been saying Wilder skill set is trash N was telling Paulie early in fight 1 I told you so when Fury was outboxin him

The IG post is actually something a decent person would do... the more Floyd thing to do woulda been I told you so N victory lap on social media like Atlas did

:manny:

What's funny is Floyd would have gotten criticized for that :mjlol:

Folks would have been like why Floyd kicking a black man down at his lowest moment in his career

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
It wasn't the costume, it was the 273lbs leaning on him at will.:huhldup:

Wilder needed to give Fury something to think about as he rushed in, but at this point it's practically impossible for Wilder to build the inside game or feinting necessary to hold Fury back. Fury saw that Deontay didn't offer much resistance to his feinting and lead lefts other than moving backwards, and he exploited that predictability easily.

It's going to be interesting to see Wilder's career moving forward. He's not going to run into fighters who hold the height reach and weight advantage that Fury holds, nor the boxing acumen. Fury made the fight rough, and got dirty when he needed to, Wilder had to respond but simply did not have a clue on what he should do. He tried clinching, but Fury completely handled him every which way.