Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I’ll take “I think I won the fight” over this clown shyt any day :hhh:

nikka was getting jabbed in the first rd N was hittin the JRock... couldn’t be at the post fight cuz you got beat tf up

N got the audacity to say I wasn’t hurt:stopitslime:

Sad
This becoming as bad as the Ronda Rousey shyt :francis:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I'll give Wilder the benefit of the doubt that all these excuses and dumb shyt he's saying is just a way to sell the 3rd match
As bad as he got beat up it's going be hard to spin an angle. What can he even say during the build up for the next fight after that ass whupping? they need something to promote the match and all these outlandish comments will be it. Months of him talking crazy will be build up for a summer promotional tour :manny:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LDBC nygga we getting that title back.

They poisoned his water, gave Fury the Margarito handwraps, used exotic steroids to gain lean muscle mass, and paid Wilders corner to stop the fight due to their affiliation.

they had to do all of this just to beat the champ. We coming back though . We were down, but once all this information unfolded, we back now

wilder will win 3 in 3

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I'll give Wilder the benefit of the doubt that all these excuses and dumb shyt he's saying is just a way to sell the 3rd match
As bad as he got beat up it's going be hard to spin an angle. What can he even say during the build up for the next fight after that ass whupping? they need something to promote the match and all these outlandish comments will be it. Months of him talking crazy will be build up for a summer promotional tour :manny:

I feel like its doing the opposite. The whole world of boxing is collectively :mjtf::gucci::martin: because Wilder is on some sore loser shyt. That's not selling the fight. That's making nikkas feel disgusted an embarrassed with dude.

Plus shytting on Breland is really looking distasteful when you consider the circumstances.

Wilder is putting too much negative shyt out there for people to forget. Only way to reverse that or even sell a 3rd fight is to start over with a new trainer and camp. If people see that he's actually committed to improving, he might get a 2nd chance. Thats the only way I feel like people will overlook all this fukk shyt.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LDBC nygga we getting that title back.

They poisoned his water, gave Fury the Margarito handwraps, used exotic steroids to gain lean muscle mass, and paid Wilders corner to stop the fight due to their affiliation.

they had to do all of this just to beat the champ. We coming back though . We were down, but once all this information unfolded, we back now

wilder will win 3 in 3

:russ: