Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Never really liked Bayless' squeaky clean approach to refereeing fights. He is very quick to break up clinches, doesn't try to let them fight it out like Tony Weeks does.
He helped Wilder a bit in there, counted super slow and deducted a point from Fury. Don't know if it was intentional or not but it didn't matter anyway

Last edited:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
kinda knew it would happen. most times a one dimensional power puncher gets beats by an elite pure boxer. I think fury is the best hw even if aj would have not lost. wilder at this point is who he is. I dont think he can change much. dude cant box at all but is always a punchers chance away from victory. ward did a similar tatic to KKK. took the fight to him, attack the body, leaned on him, and wouldn't let him get clean extended leveraged punches off. thats how u beat a power puncher.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
DA84779-E-05-AC-4-AE7-B03-F-7-B39-D7-EB70-A9.jpg

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
basically a community of black youtubers in the boxing community who support haymon fighters AND being black american or just black...that narrative changes based on agenda but if they are black american fighters full support

So TLR in boxing YouTube form?

:picard:

nikkas literally became what they rallied against.:mindblown:

A bunch of bias ass non boxing ass nikkas that don't know shyt about boxing :mjlol:

Them nikkaz STAYED SLANDERING AJ all over their pages, specifically 78sportstv, and that nikka was damn near bout to cry after Wilder got his ass whooped.

:mjlol:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

I like how they both seem to want the fight and not fukking around. With that said I think it’s almost guaranteed there will be a rubber match as needless as it seems to be (Fury is 2-0 in my book). Wilder is too proud to let this go and I can't hate on that even though I think he loses again.
And other than Wilder's pride I'm pretty sure PBC/Haymon will push for it too. Wilder is 34 and to somehow get back into the HW picture it's crucial for PBC to try their luck again with Wilder and do it immediately. With Wilder's power there's always some chance of him winning even if Fury would be the comprehensive favorite in the rubber match and Wilder is PBC's biggest name right now (Spence coming second). So I think if there's a way (and with the contract there is) they won't let their star fighter go out before they'd try it one last time. Maybe if Wilder would be a few years younger they would advise him to lay back a little, rebuild and try again later but at 34 time is not on his side not even in HW.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA

Cacs:scust:

They really mentally ill. Black people be on their mind 24/7 it’s sickening. Then they like to say black peoples always talking about race.

And yea I know smoke cool and all and all white people ain’t like that but damn.

You should see the cacs on Badlefthook. They super happy.