Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
A lot of people root against black American boxers vs non American, not saying you got to be a fan of dude but it's disheartening to see black American boxing fans do their own like that. Stay on code. Look how whites and Mexicans turned on Aj. Not every white man is Max kellerman.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
A lot of people root against black American boxers vs non American, not saying you got to be a fan of dude but it's disheartening to see black American boxing fans do their own like that. Stay on code
I got all the respect for these fighters breh and always will. The with ldbc is they actively put down other fighters to prop theirs up. That's from the old media playbook breh

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
A lot of people root against black American boxers vs non American, not saying you got to be a fan of dude but it's disheartening to see black American boxing fans do their own like that. Stay on code. Look how whites and Mexicans turned on Aj. Not every white man is Max kellerman.

And Pro Black boxing channels were cheering when AJ lost too because they thought he was finished and Wilder had a chance at undisputed. Saying Crawford is a slave to Arum and calling AJ a buck for Hearn isn't staying on code at all

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I could never fukk with them

I remember Spoonface during the Matthysse hype tweet Swift was ducking by asking for Drug Testing N since Swift fought Morales dirty he should fight all his opps dirty what’s the difference :dahell:

Dougie Fischer
latest

The :cape:for :deadmanny: to not drug test N then claim Floyd on some shyt :aicmon:

Goofy ass nikkas
:dead: at that pic of doug...real tears

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
If you only can root for Black American boxers, you missing out on one hell of a sport. :manny:
Yep a lot of these boxers come from less than ideal upbringing. Men like Pacquiao or sor came from the streets. Pacquiao used to stuff his pants with weights just to make weight.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Yep a lot of these boxers come from less than ideal upbringing. Men like Pacquiao or sor came from the streets. Pacquiao used to stuff his pants with weights just to make weight.

Exactly, everybody has a story. You won't know until you tune in....(objectively)

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Exactly
shyt is a joke, but at least dudes like Kim and Montero actually paid some dues within the sport in regards to media.

Them nikkas don't have any classic articles, no classic interviews, they literally just some stans that decided to chase boxers that they liked.
fukk Steve Kim and Montero both them dudes are irrelevant bigots and They better hope I don’t notice them at any fights or I’m gone run down on em.