Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Another thing is imam getting beat by Molina on ud. That was surprising
yeah him and matias

matias i can understand cuz of the tragedy but gotdamn young amir...i was shaking my head...still a fan but he needs a shake up with what hes doing

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
DAZN paid for those high purses and they're not doing it anymore for fighters not on DAZN, lol @ acting like Canelo came out of his pocket on some "respect" shyt, the fanboy nonsense is outta control.

:heh:

That’s what I been saying... it took Kovalev playing hardball N Canelo coming off September to fight in November For Kovalev to get that 12million

We expecting Plant or Charlo to accept any offer or they’ll never be considered again tho :childplease:

We believing Oscar offering them a fair deal tho :aicmon:

Still no fight announced yet... that Mexico beef must be taking longer than expected to leave his system :youngsabo:
tenor.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The fukk is LDBC :dahell:
basically a community of black youtubers in the boxing community who support haymon fighters AND being black american or just black...that narrative changes based on agenda but if they are black american fighters full support

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So TLR in boxing YouTube form?

:picard:
basically...now not all of them are bad...but some are just nauseating with pushing that agenda

they were created to counteract the mainstream boxing media with regards to black fighters..but somewhere along the way they lost their way

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
basically...now not all of them are bad...but some are just nauseating with pushing that agenda

they were created to counteract the mainstream boxing media with regards to black fighters..but somewhere along the way they lost their way

nikkas literally became what they rallied against.:mindblown:

A bunch of bias ass non boxing ass nikkas that don't know shyt about boxing :mjlol: