Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
A lot of em became as annoying as most of these media clowns like Kim and montero etc.

Exactly
shyt is a joke, but at least dudes like Kim and Montero actually paid some dues within the sport in regards to media.

Them nikkas don't have any classic articles, no classic interviews, they literally just some stans that decided to chase boxers that they liked.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
So what fighter can y’all think of that was the bully moving forward but could also fight goin backwards?? :jbhmm:

I’m trying to think of some Rn I can’t

Cotto started out bullying nikkas with pressure and left hooks to the body (think 140 reign and some of 147), but once he started stepping up in competition against guys that weren't having that, dude transitioned to boxing on the backfoot and circling nikkas when he got hurt or didn't wanna get stopped (Lovemore, Mosley, Clottey)

fukk Im not even a cotto fan and I'm writing this shyt :snoop:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
nikkas literally became what they rallied against.:mindblown:

A bunch of bias ass non boxing ass nikkas that don't know shyt about boxing :mjlol:

:mjlol: When they were calling boxers c00ns and sellouts for saying Wilder lost the first fight was when I stopped taking them seriously. That nikka 78BURGERSANDBLUNTSTV be taking them superchats in from them zombies though:wow:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
So what fighter can y’all think of that was the bully moving forward but could also fight goin backwards?? :jbhmm:

I’m trying to think of some Rn I can’t
Oddly AJ who is dangerous at mid range and can be sneaky w the uppercut. But no where near as well on the outside as fury. And fury got the better clinch game.
Unfortunately some like cotto get on their bike

The axe murderer

Daps
Exactly
shyt is a joke, but at least dudes like Kim and Montero actually paid some dues within the sport in regards to media.

Them nikkas don't have any classic articles, no classic interviews, they literally just some stans that decided to chase boxers that they liked.
true but they too :mjpls: for my liking.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

They have their moments for sure and have gotten worse over the years. Back in the early 2000's a lot of the boxing media had a different vibe.

I noticed a lot became jaded after the cold war Floyd/Pac created and that's when a lot of :mjpls:type vibes started coming out. But just because they do that shyt, don't mean nikkas need to copy their style and run with it. People wanna hear boxing discussed without over the top stanning from either side so now you got nikkas filling in the void that both sides created. shyt is crazy

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:mjlol:I just remembered the post fight video from 78 where he sounds all distraught over Wilder losing and he's like "I gotta text the champ and see if he's ok. I just texted the champ, hopefully he'll see it when he gets in the locker room"
:dead:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:mjlol: When they were calling boxers c00ns and sellouts for saying Wilder lost the first fight was when I stopped taking them seriously. That nikka 78BURGERSANDBLUNTSTV be taking them superchats in from them zombies though:wow:

Exactly

Who wants to hear some fukk shyt like that. Especially if you have actual boxing experience/knowledge and can see that Wilder be struggle as fukk.

The axe murderer

Daps
They have their moments for sure and have gotten worse over the years. Back in the early 2000's a lot of the boxing media had a different vibe.

I noticed a lot became jaded after the cold war Floyd/Pac created and that's when a lot of :mjpls:type vibes started coming out. But just because they do that shyt, don't mean nikkas need to copy their style and run with it. People wanna hear boxing discussed without over the top stanning from either side so now you got nikkas filling in the void that both sides created. shyt is crazy
This whole jaded thing made boxing media the absolute worst in sport. Even more MMA fans gave floyd credit than their bytchasses. So for dudes in ldbc to follow that blueprint is wack

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Exactly

Who wants to hear some fukk shyt like that. Especially if you have actual boxing experience/knowledge and can see that Wilder be struggle as fukk.

They look at it on some "y'all agreeing with them crackers and that's why he's never gotten proper shine" shyt. Calling people company men for Top Rank but not keeping that same energy for PBC ex boxers shows how biased they are. Like I said before, all these promotions and boxers are open to criticism, fukk feelings.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
This whole jaded thing made boxing media the absolute worst in sport. Even more MMA fans gave floyd credit than their bytchasses. So for dudes in ldbc to follow that blueprint is wack

True, but we only human and everybody really wanted to see a prime Floyd n Pac go at it. Boxing changed for the worst when that didn't happen when it should have and now everybody tries to milk every fight of significance.

I hate the fact that Steward died before seeing that fight and he really wanted to see that shyt too. Got damn businessman ass boxers today. :snoop:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I could never fukk with them

I remember Spoonface during the Matthysse hype tweet Swift was ducking by asking for Drug Testing N since Swift fought Morales dirty he should fight all his opps dirty what’s the difference :dahell:

Dougie Fischer
latest

The :cape:for :deadmanny: to not drug test N then claim Floyd on some shyt :aicmon:

Goofy ass nikkas

The axe murderer

Daps
They look at it on some "y'all agreeing with them crackers and that's why he's never gotten proper shine" shyt. Calling people company men for Top Rank but not keeping that same energy for PBC ex boxers shows how biased they are. Like I said before, all these promotions and boxers are open to criticism, fukk feelings.
Facts

True, but we only human and everybody really wanted to see a prime Floyd n Pac go at it. Boxing changed for the worst when that didn't happen when it should have and now everybody tries to milk every fight of significance.

I hate the fact that Steward died before seeing that fight and he really wanted to see that shyt too. Got damn businessman ass boxers today. :snoop:
Manny left too soon. He was a living library of knowledge :snoop:

The axe murderer

Daps
I could never fukk with them

I remember Spoonface during the Matthysse hype tweet Swift was ducking by asking for Drug Testing N since Swift fought Morales dirty he should fight all his opps dirty what’s the difference :dahell:

Dougie Fischer
latest

The :cape:for :deadmanny: to not drug test N then claim Floyd on some shyt :aicmon:

Goofy ass nikkas
LMFAO and they still shytting on Garcia on some passive aggressive shyt. Man lemme tell you :shaq2: