Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:mjlol:

all that
full

Is he gonna duck the Mando position vs Bud or is he gonna fight another cherry?:dame:

The only cherrypicker is the nikka bout to fight Chris Van Heeden :russ:

Again Boxrec don’t lie we can go opp for opp :umad:

One nikka has literally fought or has signed to fight Errybody :hula:the other nikka on Twitter bragging bout beating Gamboa still :mjcry:

One nikka called out :deadmanny::hula: the other wouldn’t speak his name

One nikka pulled up on Spence :hula:The other “doesn’t need him”

Send a fair offer N watch Danny get in that ring... no face to face or sit downs with out kindergarten teachers N parents to ok the fight needed

#swiftset :umad:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I love how nikkas :cape:N Juelz

All I kno is Swift didn’t get dropped by the Olympian he jus fought

Turbo Fists didn’t get dropped by the Olympian he jus fought

:youngsabo:

Exactly

Matter of fact. Bud got hit clean more in his fight than both Swift and Turbo fists and their fights went the distance.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Here you Crawford dikk riders go... Buds next Opp... come with your excuses N why it’s ok N blame Errybody else :russ:

Spence beat the brakes(and I do mean beat the shyt out of Van Heerden) as a prospect bruh, stopped his ass. Bud is considered a top 3 p4p if a fight with Van Heerden goes anything past 3 rounds then :mjlol::camby:.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
The only cherrypicker is the nikka bout to fight Chris Van Heeden :russ:

Again Boxrec don’t lie we can go opp for opp :umad:

One nikka has literally fought or has signed to fight Errybody :hula:the other nikka on Twitter bragging bout beating Gamboa still :mjcry:

One nikka called out :deadmanny::hula: the other wouldn’t speak his name

One nikka pulled up on Spence :hula:The other “doesn’t need him”

Send a fair offer N watch Danny get in that ring... no face to face or sit downs with out kindergarten teachers N parents to ok the fight needed

#swiftset :umad:
:mjlit: You just keep digging that hole deeper and deeper for ya boy... Danny been at welterweight for 5 years and has nothing much to show for it other than being in the ring with some names:krs: wow. Remember this post when Danny fights his next cherry now..

And I shole did take a look at that boxrec like you said and noticed Danny aint beat a champion for his belt since 2013.. We can pretend this nikka not the Derick Chisora of the ww division all day but Danny was sent a fair offer that a loser should get that loses all his step up fights at 147.. Everyone here knows its not gonna end well for him at 147 thats why his ass trying to hold out as long as possible in hopes of getting a Pacquiao fight.. Now since the #1 ranked WBO guy dont want the smoke Van Heerdan can take his place

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
what wasn't a good look was him getting dropped by dude and repeatedly tagged with the same punch :mjlol:

Because Bud don't know how to fight off his jab with all that reach he got. He constantly closing the gap on fighters he should jab into oblivion, but he always ends up in brawls. :francis:

And staying southpaw which made him susceptible to that punch

That switch hit shyt is wierd to me, because everytime I watch Bud fight he always fights better in the orthodox stance, Mean Machine was giving Bud hell when he was southpaw, Bud should have been Orthodox the whole time. :snoop:

Exactly

Matter of fact. Bud got hit clean more in his fight than both Swift and Turbo fists and their fights went the distance.

Because his vaunted 'defense' aint that great. His footwork is sloppy, and he drops his hands frequently. Low key Bud might be the worst defensive fighter out of all the top guys, he just fights a bunch of guys he can bully. He was big as hell at 135 and 140, he aint that big at 147.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:mjlit: You just keep digging that hole deeper and deeper for ya boy... Danny been at welterweight for 5 years and has nothing much to show for it other than being in the ring with some names:krs: wow. Remember this post when Danny fights his next cherry now..

And I shole did take a look at that boxrec like you said and noticed Danny aint beat a champion for his belt since 2013.. We can pretend this nikka not the Derick Chisora of the ww division all day but Danny was sent a fair offer that a loser should get that loses all his step up fights at 147.. Everyone here knows its not gonna end well for him at 147 thats why his ass trying to hold out as long as possible in hopes of getting a Pacquiao fight.. Now since the #1 ranked WBO guy dont want the smoke Van Heerdan can take his place
:mjgrin:..:pachaha:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

We both kno you don’t believe none of that shyt :mjgrin:

That same fire N passion you had for Andrade to make a fight needs to be there Bud... be consistent friend

#swiftset don’t need Bud we ain’t getting robbed by Bob Arum :umad:

I bet Swifts next opp is > Buds ....fukk that we both kno Swifts next opp goin be > than Buds :youngsabo:

shyt Granados is a top 5 Bud opp :pachaha:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
there is a lot of unchecked slander on the handspeed gawd here

gary russ faced an undefeated prospect and showed him what boxing was all about over 12 rounds on some 9-3, 10-2 shyt

Russell_defeats_Nyambayar_-__WESTCOTT-095_1200.jpg

t-craw faced an undefeated prospect and ended the fight within the distance
960x0.jpg

danny garcia faced a man who couldnt last 4 rounds with a faded sugar john molina and went the distance..no knockdowns, no real boxing skill displayed, no levels shown thats typical of true top welters, couldnt hurt the guy..damn near put me and the audience to sleep

1202379572.jpg.0.jpg

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
We both kno you don’t believe none of that shyt :mjgrin:

That same fire N passion you had for Andrade to make a fight needs to be there Bud... be consistent friend

#swiftset don’t need Bud we ain’t getting robbed by Bob Arum :umad:

I bet Swifts next opp is > Buds ....fukk that we both kno Swifts next opp goin be > than Buds :youngsabo:

shyt Granados is a top 5 Bud opp :pachaha:

:mjlit: My nikka dont do it to yourself.
What we both know is Danny Garcia last 5 opponents got 15 losses between them. Bud last 5 opponents only got 4 losses between them and 4 of them opponents was UNDEFEATED.. 2 were champion.. Going with that trend how can you open your delusional mouth to say Danny next opponent will better?

And :ufdup: I been consistent with the smoke.. When Bud was acting funny style when Pac was still at TR I was the 1st one on his ass.. But he got the accolades regardless what you say about him.. Andrade dont got nothing to do with this.. Dont deflect

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:mjlit: My nikka dont do it to yourself.
What we both know is Danny Garcia last 5 opponents got 15 losses between them. Bud last 5 opponents only got 4 losses between them and 4 of them opponents was UNDEFEATED.. 2 were champion.. Going with that trend how can you open your delusional mouth to say Danny next opponent will better?

And :ufdup: I been consistent with the smoke.. When Bud was acting funny style when Pac was still at TR I was the 1st one on his ass.. But he got the accolades regardless what you say about him.. Andrade dont got nothing to do with this.. Dont deflect

Danny last 5 opps included Undefeated Thurman, Porter , N Granados who again is a top 5 Bud opp

Who has bud fought EVER better than that?? The nikka is scared to even get in the ring with Porter :heh:

fukk outta here:camby:you embarrassing yourself

The accolades ?? Oh you wanna talk about accolades

ClosedViciousJaguarundi-size_restricted.gif

you mean like... unified WBA WBC Ring Magazine 140 champion

WBC 147 champion

Record breaker at Barclays attendance... numerous fights in the top of tickets sold N attendance at Barclays

5.1 milly views
Numerous fights 3 milly + views
Co main in one of the biggest ppvs ever

And And..... the nikka that whooped Buds ass to stop him from getting into the Olympics :umad:

Bud ain’t never been in the ring with a nikka like Swift :ahh: Bob don’t want that smoke...he kno he gotta protect that China at all costs :smugdraper: