Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I think newer fans recognize him more than Gamboa.
Gamboa's prime buzz was pre crawford so he might be hotter to NEW boxing fans. But if he walked in a room of boxing fans young and old I think Gamboa would garner more attention and i don't think Haney has done anything worth talking about in the pros. He has zero memorable fights

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's whyte vs wach like I said. I'm not impressed by either one. I never said not being fast made you a bum. They just happen to be slow AND bums.

Lol, it's nothing like Wach vs Whyte man, nothing at all. Wach is an ok fighter, he's cool but he's far from elite, he's maybe a 6 out of 10 fighter but Whyte is a top fighter and 1 of the current best in the world, he's like a 9 out of 10, not many current heavyweights will beat Whyte, it's only gonna be excellent heavyweights that beat him if he comes in shape, his record is 27-1 and his only loss is to the unified champion of the world, so how can he be a bum? He's beat Chisora, Parker, Rivas, Helenius, he isn't a bum lol. if you said Dave Allen then cool, even though I wouldn't even call him a complete bum, but he's levels below, Whyte is 1 of the top fighters in the world right now at heavyweight. Joyce and Dubios are far from bums, it just don't make sense, is Ortiz a bum? I would say no, but his best win is Jennings and Joyce beat him too not to mention has a much more successful amateur career. What is a bum to you? How do you class someone as a bum?

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I think fury won but I don't get the 9 rounds shyt
absolutely pausible, I don't remember how I had it exactly but it was either 8-4 or 9-3.
Wilder did fukk all other than the 2 KDs. In fairness there were plenty of rounds where nothing happened but Fury mostly won those too off of a few well-placed jabs and better defense/ring generalship.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
absolutely pausible, I don't remember how I had it exactly but it was either 8-4 or 9-3.
Wilder did fukk all other than the 2 KDs. In fairness there were plenty of rounds where nothing happened but Fury mostly won those too off of a few well-placed jabs and better defense/ring generalship.
The gap wasn't even that much honestly. There were closer rounds esp after the first knockdown. I ain't saying fury ain't win because he should have but then again this wasn't fury at his best and I favor him this time.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Never said he won, Did you at least rewatch there’s no way fury won 9 rounds. No way

I'd rewatch if it was there was something noteworthy in this fight outside of the 12th round.. nothing will change my opinion of what I think of wilder's boxing in this fight breh...nikka was flaring his elbows out like he was doing the dirty bird and winging shots over fury's head...without the 2 kd's there is nothing effective wilder did.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Gamboa's prime buzz was pre crawford so he might be hotter to NEW boxing fans. But if he walked in a room of boxing fans young and old I think Gamboa would garner more attention and i don't think Haney has done anything worth talking about in the pros. He has zero memorable fights
outside of the hardcores who would be able to name notable gamboa fights? Gamboa never crossed over

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
outside of the hardcores who would be able to name notable gamboa fights? Gamboa never crossed over
Gamboa has an eye catching signature style which was displayed on hbo. I didn't name Gamboa cause i thought he was mr famous, i named him, cause he's NOT that And still has more of a name than Haney. I'm not saying Gamboa "crossed over", he got fukked over bad in his career. Despite that, his name rings bells more than Haney based off his signature style, his name in general, the way he was fukking people up when he first hit hbo.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

Rewatch the fight. That’s all I’m gone say. There’s no arguable way he won 9 rounds. There were rounds he barely landed punches. If you don’t want to watch the full fight just rewatch the first three rounds.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I'd rewatch if it was there was something noteworthy in this fight outside of the 12th round.. nothing will change my opinion of what I think of wilder's boxing in this fight breh...nikka was flaring his elbows out like he was doing the dirty bird and winging shots over fury's head...without the 2 kd's there is nothing effective wilder did.
And fury really did nothing, that’s the point. Fury literally got point for Wilder missing when Wilder blocked or dipped most of Fury punches too.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
He needs to get his beard bad and get his robotnik swag on
sth-01-02-49-18r.jpg