Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
this is facts..i told a story on here a while ago about getting my ass beat from a challenged individual as a kid...and it was messed up because i did nothing to instigate..one of my friends did it and the dude thought it was me..so he came after me and i tried to tell him it wasnt then tried it with the hands..both of which failed and dude ended up throwing me through a fence :smh:
I remember I thought this retard was gonna break my hand when I shook his hand one time. Little mufukka with down syndrome I had to have at least a foot of height and at least 100 pounds on him, yet I could feel in his grip he could fold a frying pan up like a burrito if he wanted too.
Those and crackheads.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forsee this being like wach vs whyte. 2 big slow bums

If you think that it must be because you don't know what you're talking about, which is fine, you sound very casual when it comes to boxing. No issue with that but some act like an expert when they have no idea. Joyce isn't a bum. he can be slow, but he was a good amateur, got silver in the Olympics and some think he deserved gold. He beat Stiverne who Wilder beat also for the title, if Joyce was on Wilder's record it would be his most proven opponent. Joyce also beat Jennings, who while he isn't elite is good. Joyce can be slow, he was quicker back in the day actually but he's certainly not a bum. He's beaten some very good amateurs and had some competitive fights with some very good ones too. And Dubois is 1 of the most highly rated prospects in the world, he has serious power, both are ranked fighters. Slow or not fast doesn't mean you're a bum, Foreman wasn't the quickest but was an all time great.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
if Joyce was on Wilder's record it would be his most proven opponent. Joyce also beat Jennings, who while he isn't elite is good. Joyce can be slow, he was quicker back in the day actually but he's certainly not a bum. He's beaten some very good amateurs....
:mjlol: United Kasuals

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
If you think that it must be because you don't know what you're talking about, which is fine, you sound very casual when it comes to boxing. No issue with that but some act like an expert when they have no idea. Joyce isn't a bum. he can be slow, but he was a good amateur, got silver in the Olympics and some think he deserved gold. He beat Stiverne who Wilder beat also for the title, if Joyce was on Wilder's record it would be his most proven opponent. Joyce also beat Jennings, who while he isn't elite is good. Joyce can be slow, he was quicker back in the day actually but he's certainly not a bum. He's beaten some very good amateurs and had some competitive fights with some very good ones too. And Dubois is 1 of the most highly rated prospects in the world, he has serious power, both are ranked fighters. Slow or not fast doesn't mean you're a bum, Foreman wasn't the quickest but was an all time great.
I stand on what I said. Boxing has been my favorite sport, my whole life. Lol at comparing them to foreman. Neither will do what he did. Time will tell