Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Porter just appeared more active but in Retrospect Errol was slicing and dicing Porter. It was still a great fight.

Yeah I rewatched it the other day Spence was blocking a lot of Porter's punches and downright making him miss a lot as well, and Porter was headhunting not attacking the body like Spence which made him look like he was more active, but they threw the same amount of punches. Spence did have trouble with the angles that Porter would come in at first though, not to mention some dirty tactics on both sides(Shawn threw a few hooks where he purposefuly followed through with his elbows and he stepped on Errol's feet a few times while throwing a punch as well and Errol low blowed Porter a few times and would push his head down). I still stand by my score of 116-111, and still not impressed Spence aint get the knockout like he said he would.

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Where we ranking Big Daddy all time Heavies?

He had his faults but he had a helluva career. I think anywhere form 15-25 is reasonable.

im not high on bowe like most because he was so undisciplined as talented as he was...and it eventually cost him big time

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
he wasnt mentally fit thats for damn sure..but to take flush shots from lennox lewis clear eyed is amazing to watch..lewis had no idea what to do with dude
That oddly confirmed he had GOAT leave chin and made his sparring stories with Tyson believable

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Mentally ill and retarded people always seem to have superhuman strength and endurance bruh. Retards are the strongest people on earth p4p bruh.
this is facts..i told a story on here a while ago about getting my ass beat from a challenged individual as a kid...and it was messed up because i did nothing to instigate..one of my friends did it and the dude thought it was me..so he came after me and i tried to tell him it wasnt then tried it with the hands..both of which failed and dude ended up throwing me through a fence :smh:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hope their records lived up to the fight

Should be interesting, especially if not an early Dubois knockout. If it goes around 11 rounds should be great. In the amateurs normally Joyce was quite a high level fighter, he’s got medals at different international tournaments, his amateur career was a lot more impressive than Dubois’. If Joyce can stay in there and throw in volume he has a shot to win on points, Dubois will be looking for the knockout blows or at least big shots that will get knockdowns to make him win. It’s a very good fight at it’s level. These are the type of fights wanna see. Would be curious to see some of these underneath or up and coming guys against eachother, for example Hunter vs Hrgovic would be a cool fight. There’s a lot of interesting heavyweight fights to be made. This year is shaping up to be great.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
this is facts..i told a story on here a while ago about getting my ass beat from a challenged individual as a kid...and it was messed up because i did nothing to instigate..one of my friends did it and the dude thought it was me..so he came after me and i tried to tell him it wasnt then tried it with the hands..both of which failed and dude ended up throwing me through a fence :smh:

I remember I thought this retard was gonna break my hand when I shook his hand one time. Little mufukka with down syndrome I had to have at least a foot of height and at least 100 pounds on him, yet I could feel in his grip he could fold a frying pan up like a burrito if he wanted too.

Last edited: