Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its risky, but a winnable fight.

shyt and nobody knows when Whyte gon get a title shot anyway. May as well make some bread and keep building that resume.

True, not impossible to win, but seems like a 50/50, which after waiting for so many years seems like a big risk. It would be a very good fight though so not complaining, just as mandatory and meant to get shot before February next year seems high risk with low reward career objective wise, in terms of money it would be good, I'm not sure that style is best suited to him though. He'd probably try to keep it long and use his height advantage.

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's been headlining Showtime cards for 2 years, had her own Netflix doc, has a movie being made on her life, and has appeared in commercials for Walmart, she's not short on exposure. Haymon doesn't do women's boxing either so that's not an option. Shields needs to start putting broads on the ground if she really wants to start growing her profile, if Shields had clips going viral of her scoring knockdowns and finishes that would do more for her than slapboxing for 10 rounds.

You right. Ann Wolfe or Layla Ali would be killing it if they were fighting today. Haymon had Heather Hardy on a few cards, I think that is when he was working with Dibella.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks do matter. I'll never deny that, but that's the thing. She looks good enough to make everything work so that's why I said its not really a problem.

false

let’s be objective here. I can see plenty of guys finding her unattractive, regardless of how well she cleans up.

you’re projecting your taste on the masses with that response.

Last edited: