Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

bodysnatcher was a bad dude..ive said it before and ill say it again...he does not get talked about or brought up like he should..because he never got the right signature opponents to fight in his prime..although he has some great wins

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
bodysnatcher was a bad dude..ive said it before and ill say it again...he does not get talked about or brought up like he should..because he never got the right signature opponents to fight in his prime..although he has some great wins
Seriously. No one wanted it with him. High risk he would have given anyone problems. The trilogy with James toney was boxing at it's best

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, her looks got nothing to do with it. She cleans up decent when she glams up, even though she still be mean mugging.
Like breh said, she just needs to start knocking bytches out or at least be in some entertaining fights. She has too many accolades to be giving us these Chris John ass performances.

I'd go as far as saying that women's boxing would be bigger if Shields scored knockouts or got into more exciting fights. Everybody else is doing all of the heavy lifting by constantly getting into exciting fights without a fraction of the promo Shields is getting. If she started buzzing off of actual ring work, that shyt would trickle down to everybody else and people would see that women's boxing as a whole is doing damn good now.

Let’s not act like looks don’t matter. I don’t think she’s unattractive at all. I’m just objective enough to understand that her looks aren’t going to appeal to everyone. If she looked like Megan Good or something shyt, it wouldn’t really mattered how she won.

I agree knockouts could help, but that’s not even her game.

Dudes aren’t really trying to see females in combat sports unless they want to fukk them.

Boxing hasn’t really had that female that white dudes go crazy over (Carano, Rousey, Tate) in recent years.

Guys there too much content nowadays from music, shows, podcasts, etc. A females has to have looks to attract the casual viewer. Who would know better then me? I’m just a casual fan of the sport.

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Let’s not act like looks don’t matter. I don’t think she’s unattractive at all. I’m just objective enough to understand that her looks aren’t going to appeal to everyone. If she looked like Megan Good or something shyt, it wouldn’t really mattered how she won.

I agree knockouts could help, but that’s not even her game.

Dudes aren’t really trying to see females in combat sports unless they want to fukk them.

Boxing hasn’t really had that female that white dudes go crazy over (Carano, Rousey, Tate) in recent years.

Guys there too much content nowadays from music, shows, podcasts, etc. A females has to have looks to attract the casual viewer. Who would know better then me? I’m just a casual fan of the sport.

Looks do matter. I'll never deny that, but that's the thing. She looks good enough to make everything work so that's why I said its not really a problem.

You keep going back to Megan Good, but that's super unrealistic because its rare for women that fine to do combat sports anyway. Mia St John is the exception not the norm and she lacked the boxing accolades Claressa has.

We'll have to disagree about dudes not wanting to see women in combat sports unless they fukkable. I think most dudes would agree, that they don't care how a bytch look if its a damn good fight or she knocking broads out. UFC females look worse than the boxing females and yet dudes be hyped to see them fight and blow them up.

Im gonna give nikkas more credit than that. Yeah we thirsty, but we blood thirsty too. The roars and cheers during them good ass female fights be coming from dudes.