Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
That Shields fight for put me to sleep :russell:

For women on a Friday night tho ... I don’t think that number is too bad tho :yeshrug:
lol funny thing..me and @LauderdaleBoss were talking about how boring that fight was the other night...i nodded off a couple of rounds..they were 2 min and i wasnt even tired before i nodded off...apparently when i came to..i didnt miss much :unimpressed:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gotta be, I know she lost alot of weight but I saw before and after pics and she looks like someone making a "transition"
im sorry but ol girl's voice was a little too deep for me..there is no way she isnt on Test..she absorbed all types of shyt without taking a step back

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
“She” looked more womanly when chubby... I’ve seen Mexican Dykes look like that

That voice tho :gucci:

At the very least I’d say there’s some peds goin on :beli:

if she didn't talk i honestly would have been like :manny:..boxing twitter was pure comedy that night after she talked

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
lol funny thing..me and @LauderdaleBoss were talking about how boring that fight was the other night...i nodded off a couple of rounds..they were 2 min and i wasnt even tired before i nodded off...apparently when i came to..i didnt miss much :unimpressed:

Facts

Fight was trash and those numbers are trash when you consider the fight been talked about for the last 6 months and all the drama surrounding it. shyt was basically the female version of Harrison n Charlo as far as beef goes. So yeah, those numbers are underwhelming as fukk.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Theres been lots of sleep inducing boxing the past 6 months

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You know I'm talking about big profile cards

yeah big profile cards - i think the only one that was heat from top to bottom in the last 6 months was the spence vs porter one...everything else the best fights were in the main event only or somewhere the undercard outshining the main event