Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AJ vs Wilder needs to happen next.

Another fight nearly ruined by letting it "marinate," which is foolish to play around with in the Heavyweight division where one punch can end it. None of these guys are so far ahead of the competition to where they are above getting beaten or KO'd.

There's a lot of heavyweights out there, so I do believe Team AJ was content on making matches with these other guys while Wilder gets older. After Wilder's "scare" with Fury, I think they need to step in and take that fight.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Loma ain't fighting hatton/collazo type fighters:manny:

I meant it as Loma would have to look as bad in winning as Hatton did when he fought Collazo. The knockdown was literally the only reason he won that fight and he was out on his feet towards the end as well. Prime Collazo was a good fighter, but true welter elites aren't supposed to go life and death with Collazo. From that fight we learned that Hatton ain't elite at 147 and he tops out at 140.

Loma has been fighting guys as good or better than Collazo imo so far. We don't know if he can beat that caliber of opponent at 140 tho.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
he is right.

Agreed

there were at least 2 or 3 times in the fight where Fury would rock Wilder and if he would have pressed him a lil more he could have gotten a knockdown or at least give him an Ortiz moment. I still thought he was robbed, but I can't say he went balls to the walls either especially considering you on foreign soil and all the draws we been getting in boxing lately.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
I meant it as Loma would have to look as bad in winning as Hatton did when he fought Collazo. The knockdown was literally the only reason he won that fight and he was out on his feet towards the end as well. Prime Collazo was a good fighter, but true welter elites aren't supposed to go life and death with Collazo. From that fight we learned that Hatton ain't elite at 147 and he tops out at 140.

Loma has been fighting guys as good or better than Collazo imo so far. We don't know if he can beat that caliber of opponent at 140 tho.

You think Tank has a better chance of moving up to 147 than Loma?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Would a ref penalize prime Foreman for his defensive strategy against swarming fighters nowadays?:jbhmm:

I feel like now whenever a guy puts two hands out the ref is quick to pull the trigger on a verbal warning.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It’s on DAZN, correct?

Even though they got some room for it improvement with the presentation,imo, it’s the best investment I made in a minute :whew:

yup..next weekend with the fox pbc card and frampton vs warrington card on espn+