Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
are they actually his or he just borrowing Fury's joints :picard:

it ain't looking good when 2 of the top heavy's call you a coward on ppv :whew: and one of them happens to be the guy who loaned him those pretend belts :mjgrin:
I heard he was on first take today .. but he’s been acting high key insecure since the Wilder/Fury fight

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Exactly

Loma done fukked around and found himself in the phantom zone. He needs to go where the fights are at.
If Linares and Pedraza are the best he can do at 135, then he need to drag Tank up or go to 140.

I just feel like all the 135 fights would have been there regardless if he would have stayed at 130 or did a one off with Pac at a catch weight etc....

Now he stuck in a position where there's no enticing fight to move up for and theres nothing at 135 for him to stay.
Phantom zone is the best description of it. Looking at it what are his best prospective fights if the max is 135? And that Mikey fight may not materialize either so where to from there? :ld:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Some interesting names from them :ehh:

Guzman, Valero, Forrest, Taylor...

To my understanding they asked them about their favorite 4 not the "greatest" 4.

I can't be mad at any of those names. I was fans of them nikkas too. Most of them were consistently in entertaining fights.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

Some interesting names from them :ehh:

Guzman, Valero, Forrest, Taylor...

To my understanding they asked them about their favorite 4 not the "greatest" 4.

I hope they continue this for All the upcoming fights for PBC on FOX.

Id like to see how guys like Thurman, Peterson, Danny etc whose their favorite fighters and elements of those guys they may have incorporated in their boxing style.