Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Why people keep saying Wilder got outboxed like he was about to come in the ring throwing combos and shyt. Same nikkas expect Floyd to come in the ring knocking nikkas out in his later years. Everyone know how a Wilder fight is going to go its what got him there and until someone beat him.................

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Why people keep saying Wilder got outboxed like he was about to come in the ring throwing combos and shyt. Same nikkas expect Floyd to come in the ring knocking nikkas out in his later years. Everyone know how a Wilder fight is going to go its what got him there and until someone beat him.................

Well a lot of them are just mad because Wilder dont fight like they think a boxer is supposed to fight, and yet he's still successful. So all they can do is hate

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
That big fine brotha swung and miss more than Reggie Jackson.

A semi outta shape Tyson Fury who was 400 pounds like what a couple years ago, had The WBC Heavyweight Champ looking foolish. Taunting mid round, controlled the pace of the fight, the general consensus was Wilder was down on the cards going to the 12th.

Be honest..if you and the casual who quoted you a minute ago, actually watched the fights answer me this please... if Wilder doesn’t drop Fury in the 12th, does The Bronze Bomber walk away unbeaten still?

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With all the fights on last night I missed the back to back PBC Countdown on FOX with both the Charlos.

Any chance they'll replay this or put it on youtube?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Well a lot of them are just mad because Wilder dont fight like they think a boxer is supposed to fight, and yet he's still successful. So all they can do is hate
im telling you right now..this is not the stance you want to die on with deontay wilder of all fighters :heh:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand why criticism is viewed as hate, sometimes it's just a basic assessment. I mean it's quite obvious that Wilder is technically flawed no ?

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
That big fine brotha swung and miss more than Reggie Jackson.

A semi outta shape Tyson Fury who was 400 pounds like what a couple years ago, had The WBC Heavyweight Champ looking foolish. Taunting mid round, controlled the pace of the fight.

Be honest..if you and the casual who quoted you a minute ago, actually watched the fights answer me this please... if Wilder doesn’t drop Fury in the 12th, does The Bronze Bomber walk away unbeaten still?

Yep.. All Fury had to do was survive round 12 without getting dropped and he wins the fight..
Wilder stopped that from happening.

And if we doing hypotheticals then if the fight took place in the UK then Wilder would be 41-0 with 40 knockouts