Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Brook :flabbynsick:

Charlo, Hurd, Munguia watching this...
1-Uncontrollable-Laughter-Gif.gif

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
One thing about Wilder what came to my mind.
Dude supposedly not doing any roadwork he's only swimming but his stamina is still not problematic, I'd say one of the best ones in his division.
Interesting

if it's so wondering if other fighters will start to cut out the roadwork too

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Maybe it’s cause I’m American but these UK announcers are a snoozefest. Partly due to Kells unimpressive performance but these guys never have energy any fight I hear them call.

Agreed. They are the worst. And they talk over the entrances. I nearly fell asleep during this fight, and it wasn't even a bad one

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
After Khan loses to Bud and Kell loses to Hurd, they definitely need to cash out on that fight before it loses any more of the luster it already has .
A double cashout, shyt would be sad instead of fun two damaged fighters coming off brutally KOs im glad I’m in the US so i wouldn’t have to pay for no shyt like that man

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
One thing about Wilder what came to my mind.
Dude supposedly not doing any roadwork he's only swimming but his stamina is still not problematic, I'd say one of the best ones in his division.
Interesting

if it's so wondering if other fighters will start to cut out the roadwork too
I’m pretty sure Hurd swims as well and that’s how he cuts weight so easily without the strain